Reviews for Ponies Have No Boundaries
Hidemain chapter 3 . 4/23
I'm a bit put off by the loss of power. Reiatsu literally comes from the soul, not the physical body. It does make sense (assuming they entered equestria with physical bodies) in rukia and ichigo's case because the need to be outside a physical body to use their full power but they would still have access to spiritual sense and kido in rukia's case (she used it in season 1 while in a gigai against the tuning fork exploding frog dude). uyryu Chad and orihime should have full access to their powers as they are always in their physical bodies. The only limit would be adapting the skills to their new bodies.
Gilbert chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
I'm just saying this. But I honestly think Ichigk would be faster than Rainbow. Not just because of his Bankai, I mean, come kn! Rainbow would get too big headed and end up losing.
K chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
U
Rex888 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooo ooooooo...more...I NEED MORE!
this is the first DECENT MLP/Bleach crossover I've found, please continue!
General Slime chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This had a great start; but I have one thing to point out. Chad is not almost 2ft taller than all his friends he is around 6'5 when human. If he was too feet taller he'd be at least 7 feet tall.
codename lol chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
treecapitation lol, update soon. :)
Regreme chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Not bad. Not really a fan of the pairings, but I am a fan of the skill used in the fanfic itself. Nicely done.
dambo chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
great work!please continue with this story!
Chaos-Guard chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Still a better love story than twilight
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Love this XD
StoriUrahara chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I love it!
grimmygirl6 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
i love how you mixed these two shows together. i'm a huge fan of both and you did a great job of keeping everyone in character.
Mathlete64 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
YES! DERPY HOOVES! BEST CHARACTER EVAR! WOOP! MUFFIN!
masterart chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
wow chad is stronger than big mac i wonder what other doing?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012