Reviews for Beastboy Won't dance
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA i can tots image that!
diaryofhannah chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was adorable.
-hannah1
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is awesome. I love it. I keep tying to picture Beastboy pulling Raven out of her set and dancing with her.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
:-)
Island Mirage chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awwww! that was super sweet :) once again, you are a very talanted writer :)
TrueLoveIsReal chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was the cheesiest thing EVER! But I loved it! And the MJ thing at the end? I died laughing. But don't worry, Raven brought me back to life again.
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
More please... help this staving it up.:)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Well you nailed that aspect of BB down: He can be smooth as silk one moment, then a rough patch of gravel the next...guess thats why we all like him so. Kudos on a good story. It was enjoyable. Keep rockin
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
The smooth criminal thing sold it... I'd definitely like to hear this song. In fact, I'll do it when I get ahold of a computer! Yes, BB is quite smooth (until he can't give the lady a rose)
BestBigBroEvvvveeeerrrr chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Whoops! Poor BB! He tried to be so smooth; but he failed epically...at least at the end! But that's why Raven loves him! He's her clutzy/adorable/mutated crush! Oh a'mour! Super cute and a splendid job!

(FOR FUTURE COMMENTORS) YOU SHOULD KNOW THE DRILL BY NOW BUT JUST INCASE YOU'RE NEW...ALL FLAMES SHALL BE USED IN MY JACK O'LANTERN...WHERE YOU SHALL CONVENIENTLY BE TRAPPED IN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!