Reviews for The Twilight Twenty Five
debslmac chapter 20 . 3/27
:) :)
Reader Adrift chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
Saying goodbye to your love, even for just awhile, is difficult. This was a lovely piece, well written, poignant, but with a hint of promise. Thanks for a lovely collection dear author. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Happy New Year!
Reader Adrift chapter 19 . 1/2/2012
This was such a nice interpretation of the "Waving from Car" photo prompt. Waving hello is so much sweeter than waving goodbye, isn't it? There is promise of sweet love and reconnection in these 100 words as well. Very nicely written!
Reader Adrift chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
Vanish, indeed! This was a fun interpretation of the prompt and it made me smile, especially at the end when I imagined children with incredulous faces showing their sense of wonder and magic.
Reader Adrift chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
There's lots of angst in these 100 words. They definitely told a complete story even though we don't know the particulars and it was a good interpretation of the prompt, too. Well done!
Reader Adrift chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
It would seem that the friction between Bella and her boss will continue at a heightened level. It might be best if she just calls her insurance company and then an employment agency. This Edward isn't worth it! This segment, however, was well done!
Reader Adrift chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
While I normally wonder why sexy thoughts and sexy actions are considered bad - "bad things", "bad places" in this piece - I think your Bella is rather naughty in this "Daydream." She showed a lot of imagination in 100 words!
Reader Adrift chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Sweet little segment in 100 words. Although I use the word s**t myself, I think it's a bit overused in fan fiction. It's not a word that I imagine a new bride to use at her wedding reception. As a result I'd say that this piece is 99% perfect!
Reader Adrift chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I'll bet that kiss would have made her forget all about that butterfly! I've never heard that butterflies bring good luck, but I always feel lucky when I see them.
Reader Adrift chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Oh Bella, say it isn't so! What you wouldn't give? How about a few words to let him know your wants? Who knows? He might want the same. The way these 100 words read, this entire encounter probably lasted 100 seconds! Good writing that really tells a story!
Reader Adrift chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Not cute or creepy, rather a touching sentiment. I'd say he's devoted, passionate, dedicated, and patient. Another amazing 100 words!
Reader Adrift chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
A teenage boy who launders his own soiled sheets, now that's a wet dream! A wet dream in exactly 100 words ... well done!

I finally went to and viewed the prompts and found out the criteria for The Twilight Twenty Five. It gave me a new appreciation for the challenge the participating authors have been given.
Reader Adrift chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
"Worth Fighting For" is my favorite of "The Twilight Twenty Five" so far. I loved the banter between Rose and Bella and everything about your Edward. This is a real feel good tale and you have saved me from wallowing over the last story. So I thank you twice!
Reader Adrift chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Okay, you've managed to destroy my earlier optimism with this tragic tale! While this is truly an immobilizing inner conflict, I'm not sure "ambivalence" is the word I would use for what amounts to a "Sophie's Choice" level decision. I cannot even think of a word that fits that situation. It's so very, very sad.
Reader Adrift chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Things often change between friends when one of them falls in love with someone else, especially someone who is threatened by the friendship. First is the pain of loss, then later bittersweet memories. Hopefully the friendship lasts. This is a sad little tale, but it definitely made a complete story. (The only change that I would suggest is that one sits on the floor of the laundromat, not on the ground.)Well done!