Reviews for You, Me and Veela Genes
good lemon and epilogue
AnnaMerteuil chapter 15 . 3/21
wow beautiful lemon
AnnaMerteuil chapter 13 . 3/21
omg I didn't imagine them this way
AnnaMerteuil chapter 12 . 3/21
I adore thé lemon
AnnaMerteuil chapter 9 . 3/21
why did you do that !?
AnnaMerteuil chapter 7 . 3/21
wow wonderful gifts for Draco (I adore the lemon)
AnnaMerteuil chapter 5 . 3/21
great lemons
bri1120 chapter 6 . 2/4
I imagined the song 'All I wanna do' by Sugarland playing during this chap.
LizzieNess chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
Hi,

You're not going to like my review as much as you did others, of that I'm sure, but I really think this story deserves constructive feedback. I do like the plot, and even if I find Harry slightly over-dramatic, I would like to read what happens next and enjoy the story. My problem is that as much as I enjoyed the story line so far, I suffered through 4 seemingly endless chapters of your poor English. I would like to be nicer and say that it's only your grammar or only a few typos, but all sorts of errors jumped at me while I was trying to read.
Seeing as you wrote this story quite a while ago now, I am sure your English has improved. If you are still writing, would you please consider re-working this story? Or have someone thoroughly proofread it if you're not?

Thanks,
Riya1112 chapter 21 . 7/6/2017
I liked your story a lot. Neglecting spelling mistakes and grammar your story is really wonderful. The plot is truly mesmerizing and captivating. You bring out the romance and the love so well. You also bring out the sorrow and grief. Loved the way you wrote the battle scenes. It was a great journey overall.
anjiepotter chapter 21 . 6/29/2017
I enjoyed your story and humor. continue your adventure
Phoenix6975 chapter 4 . 6/26/2017
I must say that this is a nice Fic. It can be great if put a spelling and grammar check over it as the sentences are sometimes a bit wonky
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
Wow this is defined the most amusing chapter you wrote in thus fanfic. You better make one of their children going to hogwarts and stuff.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24/2017