Reviews for You, Me and Veela Genes
Riya1112 chapter 21 . 7/6
I liked your story a lot. Neglecting spelling mistakes and grammar your story is really wonderful. The plot is truly mesmerizing and captivating. You bring out the romance and the love so well. You also bring out the sorrow and grief. Loved the way you wrote the battle scenes. It was a great journey overall.
anjiepotter chapter 21 . 6/29
I enjoyed your story and humor. continue your adventure
Phoenix6975 chapter 4 . 6/26
I must say that this is a nice Fic. It can be great if put a spelling and grammar check over it as the sentences are sometimes a bit wonky
Wow this is defined the most amusing chapter you wrote in thus fanfic. You better make one of their children going to hogwarts and stuff.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story.
qwerty chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
i love it. i dont want it to end. why is it over.
qwerty chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
This chapter was the ultimate chapter, it had romance, it had comedy, it had me saying "AWWWWW", it had me cringing. Just... So good!
qwerty chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
ffcssseidiehgderufytgtifde,knvncbvv eru eriaepei dZ,z.Z984e39sk4uderdg4hw;pels'/ddssw'wwsdmrelrkeuw4m88gytgg tvhc,uxyew9273z2xmc,kghhs['SIK',Khc ADF CVRNIHAOOIHBBRVOhrbhrufv fvujdbrv;cvodsrseordnvhdosrdhnmfoicgbgkiyg nmlkg bnif .l/ vfgnjm,. bnm,. /;.ljkhgbfvcd ,hgv,l/? ?qerAQEFTFGT.

That is how I feel right now.
qwerty chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
I want Voldy-moldy to die. Oh, and Bellatrix. but NO ONE ELSE!
qwerty chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
oohhh lol those thoughts though! I enjoy the creativity of Ron and Blaise and i Love Lucius and Arthur's! DYING
qwerty chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
... That *sniff* was *sob* beautiful *full crying explosion*
qwerty chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Marie chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
Loved it loved it loved it a lot...wonderful plot...ending was superb... I read it twice.
piku chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
U r kudi writer.. U should finish rest of ur fic too...I was mesmerized reading ur fic...if u just neglect few spelling errors and grammar its a wonderful fic..
paz chapter 21 . 8/5/2016