Reviews for Keep On Dancing
Written Fire chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh, I LOVE this! I love the stories where she's friends with all the guys and with Noah and just being cool. :p
JaToya chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was fantabulous. I really really loved it.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Awwwww!

This is kind of perfect. I love the platonic friendship and only wish I cold have seen he glee clubs reaction, and maybe have them pull out their choreography during a rehearsal one day. Still... Lots of love!
Stine chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You know how some of your stories just makes me pet the computer screen... You don't know that... Okay... *moves away from computer* Me neither.

But still, you have some pretty awesome stories. Just saying.

*Big grin*
kenzer12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I know it's been a long time since you posted this one shot but I love it! I read you've got a friend in me and I love the continuation with this one shot. Did you ever complete the one shots in this verse with mike/Sam becoming friends and puckleberry getting together? I Love this verse of one shots
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh my God, this is adorable! :D I love it :D
trulysusie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Can't wait for the next installment. I'm loving me some cherryvans :)
LoVe.addict08 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hi! Are the other two parts of this series on the works? I really miss this verse! :D
anonomoysssssss99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this sory was awesommmmmme. i loved it. keep it up!

p.s. it made me want to hang with my asian friends (:
ShizuoxIzya chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this story reminds me of the friendship that I have with two friends of mine. we're really close and I can go to either of them about anything and afterwards I feel better or enlightened like mike was when Rachel first gave her insight on his breakup with tina or maybe I should say advice. I really like this story so much mike and rachel have such a genuine friendship in this story and it just makes me want squeal in happiness. I just loved every moment in it I thought it was really great how when he bumped into Artie and tina at the line for snacks he didn't automatically go back into his moping state or be completely bitter towards them. Your writing is really awesome.
Willow-Girl-93 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is probably the best story I've read yet, I love it!
Crystal Butterfly 92 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i reaaaaally want you to continue! pleaseeeee! and maybe now making puck jealous? I don't know, but i rreally love this friendship you work into! Great Story! :D
the last of the blue roses chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love the Cherry friendship :)
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was so cute! I love Cherry and this was full of awesome little moments... Squee! Have you thought about doing a sequel where they show of their routine in front of Glee? Cuz Mr. Schue assigns some kind of 'what I did on my summer vacation' music theme for the week.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was awesome! I loved it! :D I've always imagined all the boys being super protective of Rachel :)