Reviews for One More Glass, Eh?
astrakelly chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
pretty good
little jess chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awww poo Amy can't tell her daughter that she can't go to the library it just make me so sad

i wish river that was in the library was a Teselecta so the reey river so a live and Amy and Rory didn't go to Manhattan as well

what do u think ?
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It was great except river knew all about the singing towers because as she said the doctor had been promising to take for ages. Sorry I'm picky with the details x
Veronica.Fae chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I like this, but I don't think Amy would let River go so easily
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I liked the story overall. Lorna was a doll. I am having problems with Amy knowing about the Library. As a mother, there would be no way that I'd let my child go to her death if I had a chance to stop her.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
No, why would you do that? *cry*
Bomb squad chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Soooo awesome. I was actually thinking about that during the last episode. River going off and never coming doctor having to explain to amy and rory. Really good. I wish there was more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
oh, this was a different take on it
Vintage-Wonder chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That's just so sad :( but amazingly written and I really feel for Amy, that has to be hard to hear that your daughter is going to die and there's nothing you can do about it.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
awww so sweet but yet so sad... ( well done!
irishcanary chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was fantastic. I liked it as it was original. You also came up with a good idea that perhaps 11 told Amy how River dies when they first met River (in his timeline). Well done.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh, how sad :(
Zoey chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
CRYING! So cute and heartbreaking at the same time! Especially because I just watched Silence in the Library/FotD. If only you'd continue and have the Doctor save the day, bring River back and they can all go on grand family adventures with little Lorna...*sighs*