Reviews for The Moment
Loved it:)
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Dick and Babs forever!
Leaffeather2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I went crazy when i saw babs
KnightwingYJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this. I read it over and over.
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this is an adorable short story, nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
there is a 7 year age difference between d grayson and barbra gordon
ohmygrayson chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I must say, this is quite an amazing story you got here. I'd strongly suggest you continue it, I just adore the way you potray their whole relationship going on, I try to do that too in my stories. Anyways, great job,
Adoglover5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aww, this was cute and funny.

Dick is such a lil Troll, I love it so much!

Very Nice!
scarletsailor chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Dude, you need to write more DickXBabs fanfiction. That was such an adorable story. It's definitely one of my favorites. I'm a big DickXBabs shipper, too. Loved it!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
good story im curious to see if barbra will become more involved in the series too. o and i loved homefront too, it was, is, my fav episode yet. well maybe that and failsafe. anyway, again good story

keep up the good work :)
razorstar90 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Dick and Babs FOREVER all these little kids are like "starfire" and I'm like NO it is Robin and Batgirl homie don't get it twisted. But anway great story, I got so excited when Barbara appeared. Love them together!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Very cute, poor jealous Babs. I can't wait to see where they go with these two (if anywhere).
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I usually can't stand Dick/Barbra pairings, but I liked this, nicely done.
graysonizer chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMYBATMAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I have been looking everywhere for a fanfic with YJ Robin and Barbara! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SinisterMastermind chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hello! :D

This was adorable. I'm similar in the sense that I love Babs, but I don't read the comics (my small town has no comic stores...) and had a total freak out when she appeared.

Anyway, I think this whole thing was written really well. You got the characterzation down for Robin. As 'Richard', he would have to be less...falmboyant than he is as his superhero counterpart.

Barbara was done very well. I'm not exactly sure as to what her personality is like according to the comics or anything, but you seemed to hit it dead-on. Kudos! :)

All in all, really good job.

Keep it up!