Reviews for Troubleshooting
chanmanman1211 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Amazing! So sexy and hot. The dynamic between molly and Jim made me keep writing, looking forward your next molliarty story.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
BEST. MOLLIARTY. EVER.
calicar chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Guh. The choking, the spitting, the gagging, the pistol, the dominance, the submission - AND THE CHOKING. God it was all I ever wanted in a Molliarty smut fic. The way Jim handled her was uncharacteristically tender but so believable and Molly, that demure twisted woman, showed him just who the hell she was and then some. Awesome fic. Great smut. Thanks so much for writing this.
Tearoom Saloon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I...wow. Okay. Wow.
That was...utterly fantastic. I cannot count the number of times I thought he'd kill Molly; quite glad that didn't happen. I think you did a beautiful job capturing Molly and her face heel turn. Very smooth writing, loved it!
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Fuck, this was hot and interesting and wonderful. You nailed Jim (in a much more developmental sense than Molly just did) and got their new dynamic so fully fleshed out in such a short amount of time that it left me a little breathless. I truly enjoyed this and hope to see more of this fabulous writing from you in the future.

Aimlessly Unknown
I'm Over There chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow! Amazing story!
Scented Candles chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh so lovely! i love this. jim is smart. so is molly. you clearly know what you're doing so this is more of a congratulatory review than anything else. love love love. off to your profile to see how many other molliarty goodness you've written up. am hoping there's a lot...hoping for really long one's too. once again, lovely read. i enjoyed myself immensely! 3
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Whoa. Intense story. Loved everything about it. Everything fit together perfectly. Really well done.

~Saoirse
PerfidiousSnatch chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved it! Hot, sexy, amazing. Thank you for writing all your Jim/Molly fics.
purpleblogofsex chapter 1 . 3/30/2012

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Dollyrocker85 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I think you may have converted me to the Molly/Jim combo!

This was awesome!

Note to self...do not read whilst on lunch at work,again!
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was genuinely ridiculously brilliant! I think you captured Moriarty's character really well, the detail was brilliant.

WOW. Didn't expect that from Molly. At all.

I always wondered if Molly was secretly bad - hehe, Molliarty

'nother one?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow, that was fascinating! At first I though Moriarty would get bored of Molly and thats it. (That would have been okay, too) But then..wow, I didnt really expect that from Molly but at the same time you wrote that really good? How Moriarty thinks was realistic, I guess? Its kind of hard to look in his head or to imagine what hes thinking but I like what you wrote here. :) The whole beginning was perfect because I can imagine that it happened like this. And that..interesting new side of molly..wow..;)
CupcakeCarnage chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was so fantastic. I absolutely loved it. You are amazing. This was just so very well written. Perfection. Sheer perfection. I am just begging you to write more.
me.fergie chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Good lord. Amazing piece of work. Dark and twisted. Absolutely brilliant.