Reviews for The Lion King IV: The Rogue Pride
Emberscar chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Awesome story once again, loved reading it.
SelinaBiancaJackson chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Very sad, but I always thought Sarabi lived to see her great-grandchild
Madman2014 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
I finished reading the kopa series, and this is my favorite! from one writer to another great job man! this one has it all action romance a few tear jerker par- WHO THE HELL SAID THAT!? Anyway great story bro hope to see your name on the front of a book sometime.

Signed

Madman 2014 NC
BooksAreMyWorld chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Absolutely amazing story! You have real writing talent.
Prince Kopa chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
rich moore as mvua

john lasseter as upepo

mike gabriel as jua

david s. goyer as mbingu

will friedle as wingu

seth rogen as tesma

david cross as iggy

will forte as shingo
PrinceKopa chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Best fan fiction best Lion King yet!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
By the way, I have some interest on people who should make these. Here they go.

The Lion King III: The Lost Prince

Directors: Phil Lord and Chris Miller.

Screenplay: Phil Lord, Chris Miller, Gene Stupnitzki, Lee Eisenberg, and John Lasseter.

Characters: Alex Simmons, Joanne Barkan, Judy Katschke, Leslie McGuire, and Page McBrier.

Music: Henry Jackman

The Lion King IV: The Rouge Pride

Directors: Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn.

Screenplay: Etan Cohen, and John Lasseter.

Music: Mark Mothersbaugh

Asante, what do you think about my suggestions for who should make and be in these movies?
PrinceKopa chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Wanda Sykes as Binti, Kristen Schaal as Bhati, David Cross as Iggy, Patrick Warburton as Tesma, and Jon Favreau as Shingo. Blue Birds: Cody Cameron as Mbingu, Akiva Schaffer as Wingu, Jim Cummings as Upepo, Chris Miller as Mvua, Jeffrey Katzenberg as Jua, and Conrad Vernon as Umeme.

Proposed OC and Semi-Conon Voice Cast

Introduced in the previous book:

Boga - Isla Fisher, Kidonda - Jamaine Clement, Kopa/Chaka - Bill Hader, Kula - Sissy Spacek, Mheetu - George Lopez, Sabini - Jane Lynch, Tama - Sigourney Weaver, Timira - Demi Lovato.

Introduced in this book:

Adui - Anthony Hopkins, Afua - Andy Samberg, Babu - Jorma Taccone, Beba - Danny McBride, Chumvi - Cedric the Entertainer, Joe - Alan Tudyk, Leo - Gary Oldman, Malka - Michael Keaton, Mega - Tony Todd, Tojo - Tracey Morgan.

Replacements and Cameos:

Sarabi - Viola Davis, Sarafina - Bonnie Hunt, Zira - Glenn Close, Nuka - Jason Segel, Vitani - Ashley Greene, Zazu - Eric Idle, Young Kopa - Zachary Gordon, Young Vitani - Laine MacNeil, Young Kovu - Jake Short, Young Kiara - Chloe Moretz, Young Afua - Robert Capron, Young Boga - Peyton List, Young Babu - Rico Rodriguez, Young Timira - Stephanie Scott, Young Beba - Grayson Russell

Reasons: Sarabi's original voice actor (Madge Sinclair) died of lung cancer in 1995. Sarafina was minorly voiced by Zoe Leader in the original Lion King and also did additional voices in Lion King 2. Her voice actor wasn't even credited in both films. After that, she retired. Zira's original voice actor (Suzanne Pleshette) died of an overdose in 2008. I think Nuka's original voice actor (Andy Dick) should be cut a break. When I saw the movie "Despicable Me", there was the main villian named Vector. His voice actor (Jason Segel) sounded just like Andy Dick and I think Jason would be perfect for the role! (Give me a break you dick Andy!) Adult Vitani in Lion King 2 was originally voiced by Jennifer Lien who just did minor parts, as well. Hell, her name was not in the cedits, either! Some of the voice actors I picked out for the younglings may be getting a little old, but if these movies were out earlier, they would be younger. No big deal.

Not forgetting:

Madoa - Kristen Wigg, Alama - Emma Stone, Adui's Lion #1 - Carlos Alazraqui, Adui's Lion #2 - Jeff Garcia, Adui's Lion #3 - Aziz Ansari, Adui's Lion #4 - Nick Frost, and as for you Asante - Dakota Goyo.
a fan ofLionking chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
How about a story about asante and malka's daughter
P.s don't you think you were a wee bit harsh on timon
aFanOfLionKing chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Bhati I wonder why she and nala's brother weren't used in any part the franchise
queenlionesses chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
loved how you mentioned yourself
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
A very action-packed story. I enjoyed the adopted bird children. After all, if a warthog and meerkat can raise a lion cub, who can complain about a lion taking in some chicks? Great work.
lioncharmer chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
This story is very nice, I love it :)
Incarnate Firefly chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
And that's the end of book 2. Nice to have you wrap things up on a high note, especially now that Mheetu's found that special someone. I'm very happy for him (just wait till you see him when he appears in my story, I promise you will be absolutely mortified).

Wow, did I really finish reading this already? And 54,000 words seemed so long on the other side of the story. Still, it was all very enjoyable and I eagerly await the conclusion to your trilogy.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »