Reviews for The Lion King IV: The Rogue Pride
aFanOfLionKing chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Bhati I wonder why she and nala's brother weren't used in any part the franchise
queenlionesses chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
loved how you mentioned yourself
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
A very action-packed story. I enjoyed the adopted bird children. After all, if a warthog and meerkat can raise a lion cub, who can complain about a lion taking in some chicks? Great work.
lioncharmer chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
This story is very nice, I love it :)
Incarnate Firefly chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
And that's the end of book 2. Nice to have you wrap things up on a high note, especially now that Mheetu's found that special someone. I'm very happy for him (just wait till you see him when he appears in my story, I promise you will be absolutely mortified).

Wow, did I really finish reading this already? And 54,000 words seemed so long on the other side of the story. Still, it was all very enjoyable and I eagerly await the conclusion to your trilogy.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
So the end is near. Well, I can't say this scene has been short on action, but perhaps you utilized the "big brave male lions saving the damsels in distress" thing a little too much here. Nonetheless, at least Kopa dropped that "your ass is mine" nonsense he had with Scar from the previous story, thank goodness. It looks like Simba's gotten through to him at last.

Onto the final chapter!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Well, this chapter lightened the mood considerably. First there was Timira's feeble attempts to stall for time. Then I amused myself with the mental image of Kiara calling Kopa a dummy and dragging him by the ear and smacking him upside the head. Not to mention your breaking the fourth wall again, which is nine parts hilarious and one part mortifying (in other words, you're forgiven for what would usually be a crime in writing). I guess anything is acceptable with Timon amd Pumbaa. A little disappointed Kovu is sitting this one out instead of confronting his father, but I'm still expecting more action next chapter.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Ah, so Madoa and Alama are Dotty and...what was that other one's nickname...Spots? Can't remember. Anyway, Madoa's an interesting character in her sense of right and wrong. She seems like a pretty rational lioness.

Oh shoot, it looks like Vitani's in trouble. You're not going to kill her off, are you? And I thought I was evil...
Incarnate Firefly chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Ouch, Kopa sure has done a lot of damage this chapter. I see he's on edge because of Adui and all, but he really needs to get a hold of his temper or he'll end up doing something stupid. And I mean more stupid than making Vitani run off or taking out his anger on Kovu.

Speaking of Vitani, I hope Timira finds her soon. I have no idea where she is but she's bound to get in trouble if she goes near Adui's lions. As for Simba's forces, I understand why he told Kopa and Kovu to stay behind, but strategically, it wasn't very smart, seeing as the two of them are probably the most deadly lions in the Pridelands that even Adui would have trouble standing up to them.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Wow. For someone who enjoys writing humour into his stories, that was a very emotional chapter. And you sure did angood job of it too, I could genuinely feel the emotion every character was experiencing. Not to mention the action is very vivid too. This might just be my favourite chapter yet, tragedy and all.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Well, this looks terrible. Not your writing, I mean what's happening in the story. I guess Adui actually is a bit justified about the whole Simba-banishing-out-of-hate thing, but it still doesn't make what he's doing right. Especially with the terrible slaughter he ordered on the animals of the Pridelands. Hope everyone at Rogue Haven is going to be okay...
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love your writing so much, it's not even funny. As I type this, I have a sirious face... :D I'm just kidding! I'm jumping with joy about how awesome KOPA is!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Bhati, Iggy, and Tesma? Heh, is there any character you've overlooked? They certainly play an interesting role, and it's good to see that they're more help than Timon in giving dating advice. Yay, Zazu has a girlfriend now!

Oh dear, it's been three days and the anniversary of Mufasa's death is here. I have a feeling that something wicked this way comes, if you'll pardon the Harry Potter reference. There's so much irony in how Adui's followers hate Mega for keeping them away from Pride Rock, when he's afraid of proposing they go there because of them. Also, the one time Simba chooses to assume good faith might just be what leads to trouble later on. There's definitely an ominous feeling in the air now, and what comes next can't be good...

Spelling: You wrote "lounged about the kopje in a fowl mood", I think you meant "foul". Also, you spelled "shall" wrong again in "The king shale either fire him or he will retire." And "Your right, of course" should be "you're", not "your".
Incarnate Firefly chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Okay, now I'm really confused. Adui seems perfectly capable of understanding that Scar alone was responsible for what happened to both him and Simba's pride, and yet he's planning to assassinate Sarabi? What is going through his mind right now?

"You stupid old man!" Err, lion. But I understand what you're getting at.

Overall, I enjoyed this chapter, even with Adui's dark cloud hanging over everyone's heads. Kopa and Leo sure had quite the adventure, and hey, they got a full grown buffalo. And now I'm a bit more sympathetic towards Leo with this revelation he's made. Heck, I think I actually like him now :)
Incarnate Firefly chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
And so the drama begins to unfold. Interesting idea, introducing Kovu and Vitani's father. I can see already that he's going to be the villain of this story.

I'm going to put Adui's sudden change of heart down to grief-driven madness. Nonetheless, it feels a bit sudden, not to mention unfair, considering that he still had two children alive, and that the Pridelanders didn't kill Nuka or Zira (Kiara had even tried to save her, in fact). And Kopa's bad feeling about him seems unfounded, since at that point neither the characters or the readers have reason to believe there's something wrong. Maybe if you make Adui a bit more...ominous in his first appearance, maybe drop a couple of hints of what he was capable of, it would make the transition a bit more believable.

And now I see that Timira presents the other conflicted character in the story. I feel bad for her, since I'm almost certain she won't end up with Kopa. Not sure how this will work out though, so I guess I'll have to see in the next chapter. Things really are getting interesting now.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »