Reviews for The Lion King IV: The Rogue Pride
Incarnate Firefly chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Hahaha, that awkward moment you insult someone and don't realize someone nearby will take offence. But on a more serious note, I like the concept of Rogue Haven. That and Kopa's law are very creative and well-thought out, and I'm really glad that Pride Rock isn't polygamist (whew).

Can it be that Vitani has self-esteem issues on her appearance? I wouldn't want to look like Zira if I were her either, but frankly I like her rugged, tough look. It suits her very well, and I wouldn't say she's not pretty. But perhaps she's thinking of a certain male lion who recently rejoined the pride...? ;)

"Hey, Tani," Kovu whispered, moving close to Vitani in their hiding spot.

"What?" Vitani mumbled distractedly.

"What does 'fun' mean?"

Tani rolled her eyes. "I'll tell you later."

That's really cute. Anyway, I'm starting to see where this is going, so I'll proceed to the next chapter now.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Asante is absolutely adorable! Haha, I see Kopa's not used to living with a lot of lions, so he has no qualms about waking everyone up. Of course Mheetu is used to living with him so he didn't wake up. And I think you meant "startling half the den awake", not "starling half the den awake". And lol, Kopa is always the last one to say "not it", some things never change.

I respect Kopa for his views on killing unnecessarily. It makes a nice contrast to what Zira told Kovu in that flashback. By the way, you wrote "Talk me, my son", when it should be "Talk to me, my son".

Ha, Kopa calls Vitani "ducky". I think it's a cute nickname, especially since she's so tough. And Rogue Haven, you say? I heard the name being mentioned in the last story, so it's definitely going to be interesting...

Wow, you really calculate the age thing pretty well. For me, I just don't bother with time unless it's in really long periods, and even then, I don't specify in numbers. But it's nice to see you're so concise with this.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Lol, I see you're starting the story right off with your signature style of humour. I see Kiara like cubs...and Kovu doesn't. That'll be interesting for when they have their own offspring ;)

Kiara is cute as a cub! Even through words, I can visualize everything that's happening in the scene and everyone's very in-character as usual. It also makes sense why Timon and Pumbaa would be excited about Simba and Nala's second child since Kopa would have to be king one day. Good thinking.

Ah, so you're taking deleted scenes from The Lion King II. Not a bad idea. Not sure who Madoa and Alama are, but I'm guessing they're going to be important later. By the way, you spelled "shall" as "shale" when Zira is talking to Kovu.

I like your hide-and-seek flashback, it develops characters very well, and I can hear their voices in my head when I'm reading the dialogue. You really should give yourself more credit, you have a good knack for capturing each character very well in what they do and say. Also, the idea of Vitani's name being "ducks" is probably the funniest thing that I've read in your stories yet XD
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Thanks for the tip about adding you to my author alerts. Anyway, I think that this was a perfect ending. Also I'd like to thank you for reading my story. I'm glad you liked it and i hope you continue reading it.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Wow...I was unable to read for so long because hurricane Sandy knocked out the Wi-Fi but I'm finally back and seriously, all I can say is wow.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I'm torn between laughing my head off, crying my heart out, and cheering them on. Anyway, this has to be one of thebest chapters so far. Kopa has finally seen the light of day and I think it's nice that Timira's going to happy ending. I'm guessing. Unfortunately I'm really tired right now so I can't finish this like I planned. Could you check out my TLK story when you have the free time? I think I asked before but you know, it can't hurt to ask again. Good night!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
I'm tearing up over here. I have plans to finish this story tonight because a huricane is coming to my state and it's the worst one in history. So let me just say this, if I finish this story and I die, then I will have no regrets. That's how much I love this.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
If time keeps on repeating itself then Adui will die the same way Zira and Scar should've. Too prideful to accept the mercy given upon them by their enemies. And Kopa is seriously angry. Somebody's got a temper. Good chapter.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
The deaths of Sarabi, those unknown lions, and Mega has made me so sad. I'm glad Rafiki isn't dead, he's my favorite character. I was worried he was about to be killed off. Anyway, this entire story is incredibly dark and deep. I've read something else with that same description but this one is...unique.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
"...First, Scar took my love away from me. Then, his nephew Simba killed her." Adui's voice went quiet, his pupils shrinking into thin slits. "For Zira, I will see the entire royal family destroyed!" - Hm, that sounds awfully familiar...Oh that's right, Zira had the same mindset on Scar and Simba. I'm impressed that you were able to apply a small detail from the movie into this story. Nice job! And I must say wow...With that last statement about the combat practice. That's tells you what's coming loud and clear. I'm impressed with your writing skill.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
The ending was so sweet. And this chapter was just perfect. The perfect amount of comedy laced with a tint of romance wrapped in some drama and baked in pie with a sense of foreshadowing. Impressive job!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
That is so nice of Kopa. Despite his sharp tongue he really is a warm-hearted lion. And I really like Leo's last statement.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Wow...That is just too far. And Simba has allowed them to stay, Mega just chose not too. But I'm going to assume that Mega didn't tell those other lions of the fact that Kopa's law was vetoed. And clearly Adui ignored the details and just focused on what hurt. First off, you had said in your previous book that Scar ate Zira therefore he killed her, secondly, Nuka was killed by accident, Simba never meant to leave him crushed, therefore, he was never murdered. These are the details people, listen to them! Anyway, I am at the edge of my seat reading this.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Once more I'm going AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just love this so much! It's got the perfect amount of romance, comedy, and drama. Three of my favorite genres.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
First...AHAHAHAHA! Okay I'm done...Second, AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Third, aw, Zazu love. Fourth, those other half of "harmless" lions give a sense of foreshadowing. Fifth, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »