Reviews for Minivan Dreams
Maddi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So cute! Being a fan of Baby, this was excellent!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awwwww. 3 I really really liked this. The Impala wants to retires. so cute. I really like the ending.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
It's like looking into the mind of the TARDIS. . . . Crap, my geek is showing.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was a really good fic on the Impala's perspective of having a Hunter's life.

Great gjob of capturing her!

ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love the idea that the Impala dreams of normal and a warm garage sometimes.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I don't think I'd read anything from the Impala's pov before. This was rather nice. Made me smile.
mikafan17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Cute. The Impala probably would think like this. Cracked up on the last line. 9.7
siobhansgrant chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
It' now offical: The Impala is my favorite character.

You did another amazing job of personifying the leading lady here. If the Impala ever got to tell her story on the show, this would be the voice and characterization I would hope for.

Normally fics from the Impala's point of view can be silly, which is fun and all, but I think this serious side of the Impala is a nice turn from the norm. I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope to read more of your take on the Impala.
Daianta chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I never realised how much I love stories from the Impala's point of view. I think it's a lovely piece of fiction; being normal is overrated. :D
Lord-Desu chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Okay, this story was just perfect. You just made me love the Impala a little more (and i was already at a 100% love level)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awesome! I like the reference to Indiana Jones-"It's not the years, it's the mileage."

I'm still trying to figure out how to go as the Impala for Halloween at work.