Reviews for Remember Me?
cute!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
That was awesome! I loved the octopus bit! and the end... so sweet.
Riddelly chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Don't worry, I have no intention of eating you! XD That was actually quite good. I was just watching "The Sound of Drums" and had to stop and go find some D/M fanfiction to satisfy myself... ;D Good job.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
"Really, it wasn't even his fault he got arrested. How was he supposed to know that the golden statue of the octopus was sacred and licking it would get him arrested?" That cracked me up! This was very sweet, though; good job with it!
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great story Taylor. For someone who has never written Doctor/Master you are doing it amazingly well. I loved all the change in feelings from humor,anger, angust and fulff. It started really nice especally with the Master wanting to strnagle the Doctor with his own tie...(I would say go Master, but I like the Doctor, when he is not too annoying :D).

Then the part with the drums, you got the Master really good. The part when the Master used Theta as his name and told him, how he thinks that the Doctor don't care and all they had don't amtters, was just so sad. It melted part of my frozen heart.:D

And the end...HOT...I'm going to fill in the blnaks for the rest of the 2 days.

All in all loved it.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Whoa, Taylor, that was very different! I haven't even written anything like that!

That's it we are going to get everyone who did this to us back with trying to convert them to Drose once and for all!

Great story though! Well written!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
OMG TAYLOR I LOVE YOU! Not only did you write a Doctor/Master story, but you wrong a bloody brilliant one with a great mixture of angst and fluff. I almost cried when the Master was talking about how he thought it meant nothing to Theta! AMAZING ILY!