Reviews for Realize
soonbefound chapter 8 . 9/9
I do not know more over time I developed a deadly hatred for people like Alice
lolalovespie chapter 12 . 3/18
Also, the medical professional is really unprofessional. It is not her place to make judgments or try to make Bella feel bad. It is her place to warn her of potential fetal defects and help her to have a healthy pregnancy. Edward's opinion/input is not relevant at all. It also violates HIPPA and Doctor-patient confidentiality, which is a story is misogynistic and problematic as fuck
lolalovespie chapter 11 . 3/18
This story is really disturbing. Kidnapping a woman, pregnant prostitute she may be, "for her own good" is disturbing. Edward constantly stripping her of her agency and treating her the way that he does is disgusting and this is not the grounds for romance. This is the grounds for manipulation, predatory grooming, and romance. This story is honestly quite horrifying. Edward is constantly saying he is not insane but he FOLLOWED Bella and HELD HER CAPTIVE. This is gross. Any romance between them is gross. And you're gross if you find this romantic.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 40 . 2/19
j'espère que tu continuera cette fiction , elle est superbe , hâte de lire la suite
PERFECTION chapter 40 . 11/27/2015
Okay, so I last reviewed this story to be less than perfect. But I want to apologize for that. This story has a perfect ending. Like literally perfect. Please don't stop writin this! Please! My tiny social life begs of you!

Don't Ever Stop This Story,

Sincerely,
Previously A Hater
H8ER chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
I'm really sorry, but this story is not my cup of tea. I mean, I'm glad that you're writing it and all, but why? Bella and Edward should have been together. And now I'm hearing that they stay away from each pother for two years? At the beginning, I thought this story was going to work, but right now, this is not my favorite story.

Why would you keep them away from each other?

-Please Keep Writing, But Pair Edward and Bella Together.
Please?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/25/2015
On Chapter 29 she found Charlie so cool this story ROCKS
Edworship chapter 38 . 10/18/2015
I've only read three words of chapter 38, "two years later". Those words evolved a myriad of emotions. Shock, disbelief, disappointment and they generally PISSED me off. I wanted to stopped reading the story. I was shocked that so much time had passed. The possibility that Bella would stay away from Edward and the baby that long devastated me (in a reading a story kind of way, not life changing way). I put the story down, I couldn't read another word. I had to process and reflect before reading on or giving up.

I thought what a selfish bitch. I thought about where Edward found her. I thought about who Bella was and what she has endured in her lifetime and how much healing would have to take place for her to be whole. I had to tell myself that this isn't a feel good, immediate gratification type story. My need to know what happened is what is compelling me to read on.
Edworship chapter 32 . 10/13/2015
Ugggh. Men are so stupid. Tanya probably burned her own house down to he to Edward.
Edworship chapter 31 . 10/13/2015
I'm pissed that Bella didn't think of her kid or Edward once in this chapter. I understand that she's getting to know her family and healing from years of pain but it still upsets me. I know she probably needs this to become a whole person for her daughter and Edward but I don't have to like it. I am glad she didn't go back to her old way of life.
twilightnaley19 chapter 40 . 9/9/2015
Great chapter. Claire is too cute. I wonder what Bella will decide. Update soon.
twilightnaley19 chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
Wow!
chelbee chapter 40 . 8/30/2015
The best thing when you write a story, you can do what you want in it. Love this story and I will be sad when it ends.
chelbee chapter 37 . 8/30/2015
It's been a long journey for Bella to get to this place.. I'm glad she finally has..
pauleen chapter 38 . 8/29/2015
Again, so glad to aee your updates. I loved this story and glad again that it will be finished. I also like that everyone is striving to be mentally healthier and to see what they are up to. I also can't fault Edward and Bella for needing to get their stuff straightened out separately. I also found peters confession sad and bitter sweet. It is understandable how this abuse continued. I hope phil is in hell.