Reviews for Realize
twilightnaley19 chapter 40 . 9/9
Great chapter. Claire is too cute. I wonder what Bella will decide. Update soon.
twilightnaley19 chapter 39 . 9/9
chelbee chapter 40 . 8/30
The best thing when you write a story, you can do what you want in it. Love this story and I will be sad when it ends.
chelbee chapter 37 . 8/30
It's been a long journey for Bella to get to this place.. I'm glad she finally has..
pauleen chapter 38 . 8/29
Again, so glad to aee your updates. I loved this story and glad again that it will be finished. I also like that everyone is striving to be mentally healthier and to see what they are up to. I also can't fault Edward and Bella for needing to get their stuff straightened out separately. I also found peters confession sad and bitter sweet. It is understandable how this abuse continued. I hope phil is in hell.
I think she should keep it and invest it for the future...For her children etc...With the building she should open her own restaurant... or a kitchen type of service that provides meals to people who are too busy with their lives...
just a happy ending...
Babs669 chapter 40 . 8/28
No, the money's not too much & I think she should keep it all.
huntingforwitches chapter 40 . 8/28
Wow, plot twist! I expected him to leave her something, but not that much!
Debbie White chapter 40 . 8/28
Another great chapter! :) Please keep going can't wait for the next one! :)
hypocriticalcommunistfromspace chapter 40 . 8/28
I think bella should keep some of the money and open up a restaurant I side the building thqt was left to her then give the rest to a charity that helps rehabilitate prostitues or victims of rape
motherbeatrice chapter 39 . 8/28
she's trying, and I too believe in second'll hang in there, its too good of a story not to...
emeralgreenlove chapter 39 . 8/26
I appreciate your updates and the fluff with Claire-keep working it, girl! :)
Ashmerlin chapter 39 . 8/26
Loving it!

Update soon pls cause I can't get enough!

trucidant chapter 39 . 8/26
hey! :-D
wow, I really disagree with most of Bella's choices, but hating her has never happened here... I actually believe she did have a lot going on and no good references to start on, but now she's somehow found herself, look what a great path she's treading! Maybe I'm also one of the few who feel bad for Petter?
I loved how taken B and Claire were with each other (sorry, big fan of children!)... gotta love Edward for teaching his sweet baby girl about her mommy!
I want to see how this ends, but I will definitely miss this once it's done, even with the long wait for updates - for me, as long as there are updates, I'm cool... I'm not the only one who's got a life!
till then!
huntingforwitches chapter 39 . 8/26
Thank you for updating! It was nice to see a chapter for this particular story.

So glad to see Bella is getting to know her daughter! And nope, I don't hate her. It's obvious she had some kind of depression. .. honestly I've heard some real life horror stories RE post natal depression and the way it affects can be terrifying for the mother and baby - it was prob better in the end that she separated herself from the situation.

Glad her and Edward are trying!

Look forward to more :)