Reviews for Scent
10000 views chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Good chapter. Very abrupt ending so please continue.
michelle's rose chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
please post again soon!please!
motorcyclebabe chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
i love it. :3
angelontherunway chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
lol. you don't need to worry about that curse. it's rubbish!

this was a great chapter by the way. good luck on the next!
princess madness chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
omg you can't stop there! please post the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I find no plotholes yet so I hope you maintain this! (
juzfOrkeepz chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
CHRISTINE HOLY MOLY. YOU CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME. THIS CHAPTER IS SO FULL OF TWISTS AND I'M SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT ROLE EVERYBODY WILL PLAY IN THIS. You just brought Deidara in the story. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME? FLAILING FLAILING. LOLOLOL. I LOVE YOU! C: C: C:
sexysugar11 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
nice chapter!
Jan chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
amazing story! I really like the plot sofar.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Christine! I'm so sorry to have even made you think that the Chapter Three Curse would touch you! You're story is too amazing to even think that anyone would not review it! Besides, it's all Paige's fault anyway. Hee, hee.

But...wow! So much excitement! What the heck, Itachi? And Sakura really throws herself into her mission, eh? Blinding herself? I hope she's okay...and I hope she find the real Sasuke hiding under that jerk facade he's wearing. Hee, hee.

I can't tell you how exciting this was, Christine! Write more, please! And quickly! Also, you know if you want someone to read before you post, I'd be happy to help. WHAT? Me, trying to see a chapter early? Nah! Maybe? Hee, hee. Great job, Christine!
my-name-is-V chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Loved it update soon :)
ScarletCamellia chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
God I'm so in love with this fix. Brilliantly written.
whiterosesinheaven chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
nice.
glassesgeekDPL chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Short but really good! What will happen to Sakura now? I feel really bad for her...I hope she doesn't get hurt! Deidara's entrance was really unexpected. I love the pacing you have here. ) )
jinxbabe chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
karin is so anoying! you should kill her off!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »