Reviews for Scent
angelontherunway chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
lol. you don't need to worry about that curse. it's rubbish!

this was a great chapter by the way. good luck on the next!
princess madness chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
omg you can't stop there! please post the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I find no plotholes yet so I hope you maintain this! (
juzfOrkeepz chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
CHRISTINE HOLY MOLY. YOU CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME. THIS CHAPTER IS SO FULL OF TWISTS AND I'M SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT ROLE EVERYBODY WILL PLAY IN THIS. You just brought Deidara in the story. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME? FLAILING FLAILING. LOLOLOL. I LOVE YOU! C: C: C:
sexysugar11 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
nice chapter!
Jan chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
amazing story! I really like the plot sofar.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Christine! I'm so sorry to have even made you think that the Chapter Three Curse would touch you! You're story is too amazing to even think that anyone would not review it! Besides, it's all Paige's fault anyway. Hee, hee.

But...wow! So much excitement! What the heck, Itachi? And Sakura really throws herself into her mission, eh? Blinding herself? I hope she's okay...and I hope she find the real Sasuke hiding under that jerk facade he's wearing. Hee, hee.

I can't tell you how exciting this was, Christine! Write more, please! And quickly! Also, you know if you want someone to read before you post, I'd be happy to help. WHAT? Me, trying to see a chapter early? Nah! Maybe? Hee, hee. Great job, Christine!
my-name-is-V chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Loved it update soon :)
ScarletCamellia chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
God I'm so in love with this fix. Brilliantly written.
whiterosesinheaven chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
nice.
glassesgeekDPL chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Short but really good! What will happen to Sakura now? I feel really bad for her...I hope she doesn't get hurt! Deidara's entrance was really unexpected. I love the pacing you have here. ) )
jinxbabe chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
karin is so anoying! you should kill her off!
Nathan Gurl chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
What a great chapter. Keep the suspense coming! I'm loving them all. D
flirtyourheartout chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
can't get over the fact that sakura blinded herself on purpose and for real. oh no!
Anonymously Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I'm glad you're back to writing again ; ;

Well more like, back to multi-chapped writing.

It's been a while since I've read a non-AU story with SasuSaku, and a decently written one at that. Of course yours goes beyond decent [;

Anywhoo, I'm loving the intricate plan and twists (cough. the clay birds..) you got here, obviously you've thought it through and have an actual plot-line going on.

The nicely paced scenes feel so much like a movie that I feel my brain & eyes are going to burst (I swore my heart was going to implode right near the end when the explosions occured...yeah, talk about getting too much into it).

Even though it is technically 'AU,' you have it done in a way that it is so believable and JUST, gah. Not that I am surprised at all [:
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »