Reviews for Scent
xoigoi.labang chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
awesome as always :x
please please continue this
i'm desperate to know where your nice story go
BIGGEST FAN chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
please please please continue i want to know wat happens next its so bone chilling , exciting and adventurous...well in my opinon its like such a great sasuXsaku fanfic i have so many quetions like is sakura acutally permanetly blind? (its kinda ironic how i thought itachi or sasuke would go blind first) and what will they murder sasuke foreal? and omg will karin just be killed?(i mean just die u fucking karin bitch GEEZ sasuke will never love u dammit) and will itachi end up going on a rampage after he finds out they plan on killing sasuke?ohhhh this all too good just thinking about it makes me want to jump up and down aswsome u rock dude !
Indigo July chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Characterization of every person is right on point. I think you have done a very good job in writing the story. I also like how there is a lot of dialogue. Will be waiting for a new chapter for sure.
Ssanderei chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Chap4: Sasuke wasn't able to resist his self from easing Sak's eye pain! XD SasuSaku moment baby! _

Huhuhu...this is really getting interesting BUT why oh why...Where are you now authornim? This fic has a good plot. Hope you can still read our comments. Please finish this story because it's really good. What a cliffhanger! TTTT

Ssanderei chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Chap3: So did Sak really turned blind after inflicting chakra to her eyes? Deidara is after the said lassie to kill her. Aigooo...the scene is getting more intense! I can't blame Sak if she did it in a heartbeat. It have to be done or else she'll fail the mission at that very moment.

Sakura is riding on Sasuke's back! Do I smell a steaming jealousy from Sak when he told her about Karin being 'too valuable'? Yeah, I want more SasuSaku moments! :)

Ssanderei chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Chap2: Hahahaha! Finally Sak got even with Sasuke even once. XD But looks like Karin is on the rescue of her dreamt prince charming...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Omona! So the group's mission after killing Kabuto is to finish Sasuke...but but but! Itachi told Sak not to harm his brother! Aigooo...Itachi remains the same. He's still the most compassionate brother ever even he showes in a very outrageous way. Itachi you know I love you! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Chap1: I really thought Sak got blind. You got me there! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAigooo this SasuSaku encounter is loved! As usual Shikamaru is part of the mission. Does Sak can pursue their mission without having her emotion as a hindrance? After all, she's still a human who is not devoid to feel emotions.

The childish banter between Karin and Suigetsu brings out laughter from me. I reckon they can make a good pair. *winks*

Omo! Itachi came suddenly! What does he want from Sak? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gonna read the next chapter then to reveal his purpose of visit.

sasusaku74 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Gahhh this is so good! Please update soon, thank you :)
Cueil chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Very interesting setting...
punnylove chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very unexpected. Great job!
Kendrachu chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I'm definitely enjoying this! Are you still updating? I hope so. I'm really enjoying the plot - it's unique. I also like the characters' interactions. Those little SasuSaku moments were cute - makes me look forward to their development.
Lynn chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting! I hope Sakura's eyes are fixable! Please update soon! XD
vikkaayBYAH chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
No. Words.

Just... gah. Amazing doesn't even begin to cut it.
Sky Slayer chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I believe I am in love with this story. owo
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »