Reviews for Scent
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Chap2: Hahahaha! Finally Sak got even with Sasuke even once. XD But looks like Karin is on the rescue of her dreamt prince charming...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Omona! So the group's mission after killing Kabuto is to finish Sasuke...but but but! Itachi told Sak not to harm his brother! Aigooo...Itachi remains the same. He's still the most compassionate brother ever even he showes in a very outrageous way. Itachi you know I love you! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei/Edherei
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Chap1: I really thought Sak got blind. You got me there! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAigooo this SasuSaku encounter is loved! As usual Shikamaru is part of the mission. Does Sak can pursue their mission without having her emotion as a hindrance? After all, she's still a human who is not devoid to feel emotions.

The childish banter between Karin and Suigetsu brings out laughter from me. I reckon they can make a good pair. *winks*

Omo! Itachi came suddenly! What does he want from Sak? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gonna read the next chapter then to reveal his purpose of visit.

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei/Edherei
sasusaku74 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Gahhh this is so good! Please update soon, thank you :)
Cueil chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Very interesting setting...
punnylove chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
UPDATE!
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very unexpected. Great job!
Kendrachu chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I'm definitely enjoying this! Are you still updating? I hope so. I'm really enjoying the plot - it's unique. I also like the characters' interactions. Those little SasuSaku moments were cute - makes me look forward to their development.
Lynn chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting! I hope Sakura's eyes are fixable! Please update soon! XD
vikkaayBYAH chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
No. Words.

Just... gah. Amazing doesn't even begin to cut it.
Sky Slayer chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I believe I am in love with this story. owo
river of the sand chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
God I love this. Sakura being blind was awesome enough - if only for my love of awkward crazy moments for Sasuke - and to find out she was faking... wtf? In a good way. Words cannot express. Please update soon. My head is full of this now. ;)
10Roseleaf chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Omg this so far! So unique and i have a sneaking suspicion itachi has other plans for sakura/sasuke he hasn't voiced. Im new and wondered why so many reviews? Now i know why, fully deserved. Great read so far :)
Chyna Fey chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Wow. *blinks* Love it. All other stories I like this much are a certain number of chapters in by the time I get to them, so it's a first for me - only 4 chapters and I already love it. Hopefully there's more depth to the SasuSaku to come though. Wit the beta-ing, your spelling, etc, is practically perfect, so it's all good on that front. Can't wait to see what's next. An update would be lovely. n_n
one hundred sleepless nights chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
asdfghjkl I love this fanfic. it's uber badass and brilliant and omg. so...update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2012