Reviews for Scent
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You have to continue this! It'll be a shame if you just drop it like this. Anyways keep writing! I love your work :)
helen8 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
its only the first shot and i'm already inlove! pls you have to continue this! i will love you if you do!
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i thought this was wonderful, tin. subtle emotions and a very surprising plot twist at the very end. you certainly know how to leave your readers at the edge of their seats!

lovely, lovely work.
chess sy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I L.O.V.E T.H.I.S F.I.C ))
endlessDevotion chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
(: WOW. WOW!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AAHHHHHH YOU CAN'T DO THAT

YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT NOW THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN ME HOOKED

this is an amazing story. AMAZING. Sakura's a genius. What can I say.
Jesmenn chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This definitely should be more than a oneshot!
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really like how Sasuke isn't really OOC, but still manage to be kind. :D

Though I am still wondering how the heck does Sakura know Itachi? :O
izzybell117 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Sounds I Interesting. Pls update soon!
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
um. I normally prefer oneshots because they don't require the painful cliffhangers and long waits on my part...but the ending is too open ended for a oneshot, esp with Itachi coming in the end...so could you please at least explain how Ita-kun is doing there? Thanks!
my destination chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i enjoyed this fanfic very much. i would advise you elaborate more to this narrative. what exactly is itachi doing there? assuming you followed the original manga (somewhat sakura never lost her ability to see) then itachi would've, well, died. please continue, i am quite curious as to what will happen after.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
dgjsdihgfobhisdo NEXT ONE SHOT ASAP! I loved it and... what is Ita-chan doin' there? O.o Well, it was amazing. I liked it a lot. You're awesome.
ivoricity chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was AMAZING! Very original!

I reeeeally hope you finish this :) I look forward to reading more :D

Moon
BuckingFitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
There's going to be more right? This was so AWESOME the twists turns suspense and I actually screamed I didn't see that coming! Please update and continue this story its AMAZING xx
silferdeath chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
make it a two or a three shot i wanna know what ita is doing there xD

silfedeath