Reviews for Scent
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AAHHHHHH YOU CAN'T DO THAT

YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT NOW THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN ME HOOKED

this is an amazing story. AMAZING. Sakura's a genius. What can I say.
Jesmenn chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This definitely should be more than a oneshot!
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really like how Sasuke isn't really OOC, but still manage to be kind. :D

Though I am still wondering how the heck does Sakura know Itachi? :O
izzybell117 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Sounds I Interesting. Pls update soon!
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
um. I normally prefer oneshots because they don't require the painful cliffhangers and long waits on my part...but the ending is too open ended for a oneshot, esp with Itachi coming in the end...so could you please at least explain how Ita-kun is doing there? Thanks!
my destination chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i enjoyed this fanfic very much. i would advise you elaborate more to this narrative. what exactly is itachi doing there? assuming you followed the original manga (somewhat sakura never lost her ability to see) then itachi would've, well, died. please continue, i am quite curious as to what will happen after.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
dgjsdihgfobhisdo NEXT ONE SHOT ASAP! I loved it and... what is Ita-chan doin' there? O.o Well, it was amazing. I liked it a lot. You're awesome.
lovelyyorisan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was AMAZING! Very original!

I reeeeally hope you finish this :) I look forward to reading more :D

Moon
BuckingFitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
There's going to be more right? This was so AWESOME the twists turns suspense and I actually screamed I didn't see that coming! Please update and continue this story its AMAZING xx
silferdeath chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
make it a two or a three shot i wanna know what ita is doing there xD

silfedeath
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh Ice, another great work of yours huh :D

Oh I liked this first, but got a little confused with this Itachi-kun-thing.

Please just continue as fast as you can :)
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
WHAT? How can you end it there? That is so cruel!

That last section with Sakura waking up had the real makings of a really good story - such an unexpected plot twist! I really want to know what happens next now, so you absolutely must update. Immediately.

Over all, I think your writing is lovely. The pace was just right, the characterisation good and the plot oddly compelling! A very enjoyable, engaging read - I really hope you continue this, cutecrazyice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Love it! I want more!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was an interesting piece. I hadn't expected that little plot twist at the end. About Karin... in what way can it be assumed that you hate her? This is the way she's treated by the characters in canon. I'd be more concerned if Suigetsu was nice to her. A fight scene between Sakura and Sasuke wouldn't have felt right, to be perfectly honest, and it would have interfered, I think, with the flow of the fic.

I am interested about Itachi's appearence at the end. It makes sense in context of the recent events of the manga so it didn't confuse me but I am curious about what role he may play in your story. I hope this isn't the end of your story.
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Loved it :D Please continue, I can't wait to see how Itachi has something to do with Sakura. Tehee.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »