Reviews for Scent
river of the sand chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
God I love this. Sakura being blind was awesome enough - if only for my love of awkward crazy moments for Sasuke - and to find out she was faking... wtf? In a good way. Words cannot express. Please update soon. My head is full of this now. ;)
10Roseleaf chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Omg this so far! So unique and i have a sneaking suspicion itachi has other plans for sakura/sasuke he hasn't voiced. Im new and wondered why so many reviews? Now i know why, fully deserved. Great read so far :)
Chyna Fey chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Wow. *blinks* Love it. All other stories I like this much are a certain number of chapters in by the time I get to them, so it's a first for me - only 4 chapters and I already love it. Hopefully there's more depth to the SasuSaku to come though. Wit the beta-ing, your spelling, etc, is practically perfect, so it's all good on that front. Can't wait to see what's next. An update would be lovely. n_n
one hundred sleepless nights chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
asdfghjkl I love this fanfic. it's uber badass and brilliant and omg. so...update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Update soon please :)
alldaylong chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
UPPPPDAAATE OHH EMM ZEEEEE hehe :D
Like I mentioned previously, brilliant stories, brilliant writing, gosh please continue!
(SO sorry if I'm rushing you or being annoying or anything .")
withloveagain chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
awesome I hope you plan on updating soon :)
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Aw man, I am LOVING this! It's so full of badasses :D And the drama with Sakura's eyes, oh boyy I can't wait for the next chapter! Very well done, you're brilliant!
Excalibur chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Like it. Love it. Can't wait. Nuff said.
Millady chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Good plot!
Can't wait for this next chapter? neither I'm.

best regards
MystTheTimid chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
You need to continue this no matter what. This is really great!
none654321 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I just found this fic after reading "the ties that bind" and omg I hope you continue it! It's so damn difficult to find good Sasu/Saku stories, and this one is great so far! Characters not ooc, lots of intrigue already, I love the plot line, it's got Itachi and Deidara to boot...please keep working on this :)
sasusaku-4everr chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Hey interesting story u gonna keep updating?
Cloudess chapter 1 . 6/1/2012