Reviews for Scent
Kendrachu chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I'm definitely enjoying this! Are you still updating? I hope so. I'm really enjoying the plot - it's unique. I also like the characters' interactions. Those little SasuSaku moments were cute - makes me look forward to their development.
Lynn chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting! I hope Sakura's eyes are fixable! Please update soon! XD
vikkaayBYAH chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
No. Words.

Just... gah. Amazing doesn't even begin to cut it.
Sky Slayer chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I believe I am in love with this story. owo
river of the sand chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
God I love this. Sakura being blind was awesome enough - if only for my love of awkward crazy moments for Sasuke - and to find out she was faking... wtf? In a good way. Words cannot express. Please update soon. My head is full of this now. ;)
10Roseleaf chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Omg this so far! So unique and i have a sneaking suspicion itachi has other plans for sakura/sasuke he hasn't voiced. Im new and wondered why so many reviews? Now i know why, fully deserved. Great read so far :)
Chyna Fey chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Wow. *blinks* Love it. All other stories I like this much are a certain number of chapters in by the time I get to them, so it's a first for me - only 4 chapters and I already love it. Hopefully there's more depth to the SasuSaku to come though. Wit the beta-ing, your spelling, etc, is practically perfect, so it's all good on that front. Can't wait to see what's next. An update would be lovely. n_n
one hundred sleepless nights chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
asdfghjkl I love this fanfic. it's uber badass and brilliant and omg. so...update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Update soon please :)
alldaylong chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
UPPPPDAAATE OHH EMM ZEEEEE hehe :D
Like I mentioned previously, brilliant stories, brilliant writing, gosh please continue!
(SO sorry if I'm rushing you or being annoying or anything .")
withloveagain chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
awesome I hope you plan on updating soon :)
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Aw man, I am LOVING this! It's so full of badasses :D And the drama with Sakura's eyes, oh boyy I can't wait for the next chapter! Very well done, you're brilliant!
Excalibur chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Like it. Love it. Can't wait. Nuff said.
Millady chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Good plot!
Can't wait for this next chapter? neither I'm.

best regards
MystTheTimid chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
You need to continue this no matter what. This is really great!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »