Reviews for Scent
sasusaku-4everr chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Hey interesting story u gonna keep updating?
Cloudess chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
ITAAAAACCCHIIIII ! oh yeah
SasusakuFTW chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Oh my god, UPDATE.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
THIS I CANNOT EVEN ITS PERFECTION UGH
knfl chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
you should update faster.
Kalabaw Crap chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
OH my! cant wait for the next chapter! xD
Tukiko K chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I love this story so much. I can't wait for Sakura to let Sasuke know she knows who he is. Oh sigh. So good, so very good. Update soon please!
Tukiko K chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Awesome chapter like usual! Great job!
Tukiko K chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Poor Sasuke getting his face punched in like that. Good for Sakura though. Loved the chapter. It was fantastic!
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was amazing! Headed to the next chapter right now!
angrypixels chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
This is really good! Lo0oking forward to the next update
bad-addiction chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Very fascinating story.

There are a hand full of fanfictions that have the plot of team hebi & sakura. It's interesting how you have kept the need of sakura to not forgive and the mystery of itachi.

I like that you have strayed from the manga/anime with having mister evil doublegonger madara out of the picture, already.

Kabuto being the villain is like the ultimate showdown that has come to a circle. Who would have thought helpful foured genin would be such a villain!

I am confused with one thing... Did sakura really damaged her eyes for good or is it fixable?

what with the wincing itchiness I associate it with 'healing' property.

You've got my favs here so I hope/wish for you to keep going. And not leave it or being extra picky-ending it abrupt.. This I believe got go for a novel type length.

I am putting this in my c2 and hope you don't mind.

Can't wait for more.
TigerLilyette chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
this is very very very good.. I love how you keep everyone in character and the plot:)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Very good! I can't wait to read more X)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Ya! It's about time someone hit Sasuke :) Great chapter!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »