Reviews for Scent
bad-addiction chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Very fascinating story.

There are a hand full of fanfictions that have the plot of team hebi & sakura. It's interesting how you have kept the need of sakura to not forgive and the mystery of itachi.

I like that you have strayed from the manga/anime with having mister evil doublegonger madara out of the picture, already.

Kabuto being the villain is like the ultimate showdown that has come to a circle. Who would have thought helpful foured genin would be such a villain!

I am confused with one thing... Did sakura really damaged her eyes for good or is it fixable?

what with the wincing itchiness I associate it with 'healing' property.

You've got my favs here so I hope/wish for you to keep going. And not leave it or being extra picky-ending it abrupt.. This I believe got go for a novel type length.

I am putting this in my c2 and hope you don't mind.

Can't wait for more.
TigerLilyette chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
this is very very very good.. I love how you keep everyone in character and the plot:)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Very good! I can't wait to read more X)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Ya! It's about time someone hit Sasuke :) Great chapter!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is interesting! I can't wait to read more :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Great story!
hushnelle chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I can't imagine how frustrating it is to be blind. To think that Sakura actually blinded herself for the sake of the mission. The part was kind of scary.

It's been a while since I've read SasuSaku...and I actually miss it. Even though, admittedly, it's weird seeing Itachi as a character that can't be trusted again. I know I've also gone too far in Akatsuki x Sakura when I wonder how Deidara could possibly attempt to kill Sakura. Hahaha!

This story is really interesting so far. I don't think Sakura will kill Sasuke. And Itachi's role is really intriguing. I just hope Sakura gets a happy ending :S
poppinmushroom chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
awww:(( I feel sorry for Sakura:( And I really want to strangle Deidara to be the root cause for making my fave kunoichi go blind!Argh! Its quite frustrating...

I'm glad there is now a SasuSaku moments though:) Keep up! Love the sequel:) update soon!
cion chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Wow. It's been a while since I've read a really good SasuSaku fic. People botch their personalities all the time now - It's really maddening to read a story that ruins the unique and complex characters. I am critical of even my own ability to portray Sasuke cuz he's such a troublesome character. I'm immensely impressed by the narrations that are so descriptive but poignant, the way the story flows but knows when to stop. I've been reading this on my iPhone all day, even while people have been speaking to me. I just ignore them because i

I've grown so attached to this story. LOL Please update soon!
Uzumaki.Arashi.67 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This story is awesome! I really hope that you continue with it and update soon :D You are writing this very, very well.

God Bless,

Arashi
Reignashii chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
facinating story, kinna sad that sakura's eye sight is gone for real now though... I hope tsunade can fix it D well anyways this is a really good story! i hope to see the next chapter soon!
jess4795 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Excellent story thus far. I like stories when Sakura remians loyal to the leaf but get to go play with Sauske :) keep up the great work and update soon
genius at risk chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
they're so sweet together. i can't stop smiling :)
cherry blossom 77 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
love it!
Annie chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Wonderful story keep up the good work
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »