Reviews for Harry Potter and the Grangers take on the world
firelordeg chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
once again thank you for sharing a fantastic chapter please continue a.s.a.l.a.
lrmorena chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
This is so much fun...
ceo55 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
I love this chapter I didn't see the snake taking a dump on Doug...He so going to get taken down a peg on his attitude, I hope so he has such a great job is is plain greedy, he has more money than he has ever had before and more respect for his talent but I would have fired him for his greedy demeanor, have created a character worthy of loathing! All I can say now is next chapter please at your convenience!

ceo55
Luiz4200 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Please update. I hope Sirius is released.
Rubicon373 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
awesome chapter

update soon please
DarkViolet7258 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Your story is getting better and better
firelordeg chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
thank you for shareing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I love this story! Your mind must be whirling day and night to think up all these details. It's a surprise every minute.

One of the better stories of "Harry & Hermione go back in time" that I have ever read. (I just read it all at once.)
lrmorena chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Yeah! Peter is out of commission! And coming up more bashing for Dumbledork! What a beautiful day!
kissinghollie chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
This story has indeed improved with the mechanics aspect and has always been exceptional in the story line. I continue to be entertained and thank you for sharing.
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Awesome chapter.
ceo55 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I re-read the story and I still say it is one of the best that I have read! I am looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of the story. I am also looking forward to Malfoy's fall and also Fudge going down not to mention of the toad oh this is going to be so assume to read!

ceo55
cosmoGirl666 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
iitrnr chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Fair start, but needs some serious editing.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
Enjoyed the chapter and wonder. Are you saying that Minerva did not have any loyalty charms on her and she was following Dumbledore uncontrolled?

So the professors are split between those for Dumbledore and those for the children.

Hermione could of just replaced McGonagall with Flitwick to show her lack of trust in her. Harry should tell Hagrid that he took him to hell for nearly 10 years.

So what are you going to do to win over the other Dumbledore supports?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »