Reviews for Harry Potter and the Grangers take on the world
Rubicon373 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
update soon please
ceo55 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter good to see the rat get captured early! Are H & H wealthy yet, I want them to be able to raise their noses at Draco's expense and just humiliate him and his ideas! I hope they both can make friends with all the houses at least those who use their brains! It's your story and I look forward to your thoughts and ideas!

ceo55
god of all chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
firelordeg chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
thank you fore sharing this fantastic story please update again a.s.a.l.a. (as soon as life allows)
macabre-wolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
good
Kitty Foxxe chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I actually like the idea behind your story, but a lot of it is tell. some parts are really interesting and make me want to keep reading, but the giant blocks of text where everything happens all at once really put me off.

Keep working on your story and do your best, but please, SHOW us what happens, don't just tell it.

I hope you found this helpful,

~Kitty
Smithback chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
good ,very good
Idk68923 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Interesting start. Looking forward to where you take this. :)
Lord Kolos chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Break the paragraphs into smaller ones...Nice taking...Hope u will update soon
Lord Halcyon chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Nice chapter, I am also very curious on how Harry and Hermione will react to the Weasleys. Personally I hope they treat MoRon like the jealous bastard that he is, and don't even get me started on the horrors I want inflicted on the manipulative old bastard. Hoping for a new chapter ASAP

Kind Regards

Lord Halcyon
LordNemesis chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
So far nice start to this story.
Hericus C chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
While the idea of manip!Dumbledore and Weasley's is old, I really am intrigued by the use of the ROR and all the stuff in it and how they will revolutionize the world using the purebloods own game. I have always wondered why no one thought of the potential of all the things that could be found in that room or the wealth it represented and I think I have seen only seen two other fics where Harry and co. do anything with it. This is by far the most imaginative.
darkplayer35 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Interesting start. It has potential. Please update soon.
hpsbdg chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I guess you are ignoring the cannon fact that the vanishing cabinet needed to be fixed by Draco in the books.
bensdad chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
This is interesting. Looking forward to getting a bit more info on the outcasts.
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 Next »