Reviews for Harry Potter and the Grangers take on the world
kya4652 chapter 41 . 10/20/2019
just to let you know that the is no bone in the nose it is just cartilage
yuyuyre chapter 3 . 10/17/2019
Your first chapter was good, but the rest are riddled with errors. If you speak another language or you're just young still learning english i recommend having someone proff read your work until you learn the language better. Otherwise I recommend getting a permanent beta reader. Your plot is really interesting and your story telling shows good potential, bit your grammar takes away from your work. Please let me know if you do have the errors fixed.
Chyllen chapter 18 . 10/14/2019
Your story is very well thought out the only thing that puts me off of it is it's to impersonal the characters feelings are hard to connect to it's there sometimes but to me I would like more feelings on Harry and Hermione relationship some fear excitement there are some laughs and that's good
Any that's my input .
Jestrbob chapter 21 . 10/1/2019
Not young gryffindors, Harry afternoons are ravenclaws.
EdTheBeast chapter 64 . 9/7/2019
This is an excellent story. It has gone a little off kilter these last chapters; but funny. It ended here, with no update in 5 years. Would not say a must read, but a good one. The first 20 or so chapters show a more accurate time travel, butterfly effect. The not saying, who else came back, was a little off.
monbade chapter 64 . 8/20/2019
MORE PLEASE!
Grammar Fiend chapter 64 . 8/13/2019
Interesting story but you need some severe grammatical review. You have some unique ideas and I am enjoying your plot progression, but you have major issues keeping the tense of your writing consistent. You need to pay more attention to your verb tenses; you are mixing past and present tense, often in the same sentence, and this makes your writing very hard to follow. You also need to be more careful with homonyms, especially their/there, which is misused constantly.

Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type.

Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Boarador chapter 16 . 8/13/2019
they are abusing that poor werewolf lol
Daniel chapter 64 . 8/10/2019
This is a great story I hope you will finish it
illymal chapter 64 . 8/8/2019
Hi I don’t care for the gramatical errors your storynis amazing I hope you continue some day please aim waiting for more chapter what happens next
User name is taken try again chapter 3 . 7/16/2019
I believe you should take a look at how you write. I don't mean to be rude but you have a lot of grammatical errors. I don't know what program you use for your writing but if you do not use Microsoft word I would recommend switching to it. Also, I would recommend downloading a couple of free grammatical applications such as Grammarly to check your work. They can be really useful for finding errors such as duplicate words or misspelled or nonexistent words. Another thing I have noticed is you tend to run on a bit with the background information. Not that background information is not needed but the last chapter seemed to be very fast-paced to me with little to no character interaction or development, which is usually the focus on the first chapters of a story as it sets the tone of the story and allows you to get an understanding of them before conflicts are introduced later. I do however think you have a very creative mind and that this story has a good structure of where you want it to go.

(P.S Sorry if I came across as a bit harsh. I was going for constructive criticism and was just trying to help someone who has a very creative mind and could become a great writer.)

(P.P.S YESSSS HARMONY FOR LIFE)
Guest chapter 64 . 7/10/2019
You know to bad you did not continue mostly how you left it bah!
Mostly it is a really good, but is no adventure or humor fanfic it's really getting boring after a while.
After there both off from the love potion they become closer? how close.. they go back shouldn't they have figured it out how they feel for each other? anyway only 2 endearments which include i love you, hermione don't respond wtf..
From marriage contract to asking for her to be betrothed.. ehm sorry i completly miss any sort of romance or if they even have some kind of like for each other then friends, which why it's boring.
Then the end that's humor omg what fools.. to send ron back even if he might now them that for him doesn't guarantee anything haha, he will forget.
Damn do hope her ring stop his curse or that harry is around, it's angsty but i know she will make it, but ron haha.
Wildcatatheart chapter 64 . 7/9/2019
ugh...what happened to Hermione?
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
A nurse would never be that short withsome one who came in ingured. He is very rash. We uncovered something wrong with you. No what is it. What do they do... The treatment was super fast then after one thing is explained he yells then moves on and calmy writes leters while asking to not let ppl visit him. So is he rash like ur trying to portray or patient. Or just fucking bipolar... Or the most likly reaso you didnt edit the first draft and now things are rushed. Make little sense and has readers stoping halfway through unable to read anymore.
salyl-jarlyjraneol chapter 64 . 1/16/2019
Quiero saber que le pasó a Hermione? Espero que haya rebotado la maldición gracias al la vestimenta de basilisco. Aunque ya pasaron años. ..
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »