Reviews for Phase Two
rexsoka4 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Stone wall! That name rings a bell
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Nice job on this. It was funny. And cute. ;)
Black666Hunter chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I've been looking for detailed descriptions of the clone armour for ages, but I've gotten nowhere near the amout of detail you have. Can you please tell me where exactly you found the info.
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*snicker* Ah Stone, you'd do anything for your woman... and she knows it *laughs*

The way you handled his armor is impressive; all the terms make my head spin. I wish I could remember them all but damn if I can't.

The interaction between Kali and Stone is priceless, the rest of the squad almost as good - the 'skirt thing' *snicker* Kali should know better than to tease a man about his armor... of course, she does get her way in the end and, if Stone can put up with Crest with the kind of reward waiting for him, it's no hardship at all, is it?

Fantastic; lots of fun!
Obi-Wan's biggest fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I want you to know I'm reading this because I need a refresher on armor. More specifically, how it comes off...
Moondoe chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
hahA! Reminds me of the time I told one of my Scottish friends I love men in kilts XD Great story!
reulte chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Utterly delightful! I'm sure a whole new world opened up for Stonewall as he discovered that his kama was alluring. The entire concept that what someone wears can be ... sexy?
Librarian Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was fun. I enjoyed it!
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
me likey thanks laloga for this amazing story
CNQ chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was really cool! I really loved all the explanations and such about the armor. I really need a person to sit down and write a detailed report on both sets of armor. The 422nd's flagship is named Integrity! The readers of AOSS haven't read about it yet but I made the name in a sequal to AOSS I am working on. Very well written, my friend! What did you think about SEASON 4?
Queen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
The research is still impressive! Love how well you incorporate and explain each piece of armor here, and it's nice to see the reaction of someone who's not a clone - Kali - thinking over the new armor. The clones probably would just sort of roll with the change. Stone's so practical about it...and just love how he runs back to get the kama when she tells him how good it looks on him.

Great work!
Elorrra8787 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A really nice one shot! Enjoyed it a lot. It actually made me grin for the most part and the teasing was hilarious. Thanks for posting and cookies for reulte and BunBunFett!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
OK, I learned sooooo much about armor from reading this story. I had no clue there were so many different names for the different pieces. Whoa. Anyway, I bow down to your amazing research skills, and I am going to print out this piece for future reference. Couters. Who knew? Amazing names for all these different things.

Anyway, Kali's reaction to his new armor was just priceless:

Kali skimmed her hand down the smooth piece that covered his left upper leg, noting how the crimson mark extended along the side of his outer-thigh.

And, then, when she noticed the kama was missing:

"It rested quite nicely on your hips...and you had this very particular walk with it on. Almost like a swagger, but not in an arrogant way."

He was thinking shrapnel, and she was thinking something else entirely.

Stone managed to return to the ship almost unnoticed. The next time that Kali looked up and saw him, she couldn't help the grin that came to her face as he strode towards her, gray kama swinging around his hips in a most pleasing manner.

Ah, and then they sent the others to the cargo bay. The equivalent of sending the kids to their room! (sigh) A purely delightful story!
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A good lesson in clone armor for a girl like me :P The Kama is sexy, huh? :D Nice writing, as always ;)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/3/2011