Reviews for Currents
Personal Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This literally just broke my heart, I know it's wrong to choose favorites, but Kaldur is mine and ohmygod I think I'm gonna go cry now...
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Crying
Majorminuslover chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
making me cry on a Wednesday is not cool! Loved it
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was sad
EasGames chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
God dammit, Im crying! So beautifully written:')
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I will not cry at work... I will not cry at work... I will not...
Just An Inkling chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Excuse me as I tear up for a minute. D:

God, that was, no joke, exquisite. Rarely have I seen a death!fic executed so mercilessly, so beautifully. Robin's comment at the end conveyed the best kind of bitterness and heartbreak and disillusionment with their jobs. Goodness, I can feel it myself.

Also, don't mind if I just leave a review on everything you've posted. I could be mistaken, but I think this might be...love?
Souffles In Space chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh my god. ;_; That was... I just... ugh, I thought I was all cried out from "Failsafe", but... GAH. I can't articulate myself properly right now.

*deep breath*

That was beautiful. Aqualad is an amazing character, and gets so little love and support in comparison to the other characters. I love how you described the place he retreated to - the ocean, his true home.

*goes to sob into pillow*
Be chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
your story almost made me cry. (I dont cry for anything!)

I'd love to go on about how amazing you were able to describe this or the emotion tugging people to every word but the only thing I can think of right now is, is kaldur really dead? is this going to continue! it must!
SafirelV chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was beautifully written and really sad... Although I'm glad you wrote about Kaldur, he's normally kind of forgotten :(
calliope821 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This almost made me bawl. Beautifully written and so emotional- wonderful story! Thank you for writing
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Please don't kill Aqualad, he's an awesome character! Oh, and by the way...Excellent story!