Reviews for Shifting Perspective
fldhckemoose chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
There's no way to possibly express how much I adore this, but I do have to mention that I had to stop and exclaim aloud, 'Finally! Someone that notices that adorable brown spot amongst the green, too!' Ahahah.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Skilful, soulful and (um) steamy! Should have called it "Shifting Positions" (or "Paws" - with the tagline "Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the shower...")

Don't mind my teasing. I'm full of admiration for this hotfic, and its author.
Woadangel chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So wonderful.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
"Somewhere beneath the confident, experienced, evil fighting, duster wearing exterior, he still was a bit shy and rather tweedy after all." I absolutely LOVED this line...LOL...it was GREAT hehehe...cause it reminds me of the Giles we all loved from beginning to end...

THANKS:"D GREAT story!
Rippertish chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
HI there!

I loved this fiction! I think it was just perfect! Like all the puzzles naturally fitting together.

It's hard to explain but I felt that the sequence of scenes where perfectly put together.

My favorite part is when she is on top of him and he flip them. That was just so 'manly'...! Haha

Also when he askes her on her ear to roll over... Sexy! Gorgeous sensual scene you presented of him behind her kneeling on the bed. Hihi

Another damn hot bit is when he touches her while kneeling on the bathroom floor! Wow!

The idea of the fic also was so exciting. 'just go with it Giles'...

You did a great job on presenting their state of weariness after all this years together and specially after the final battle... Psychological and physically!

All the shaving, steammed room and the brushing the teeth dynamics were excellent!

The way u describe they made love in the middle of the night is beautiful.

Their talk and all the retless seating on the bed, moving from the bed on the end was brilliant.

How Giles try to play the strong one and asked her 'how long?'

Brilliant brilliant!

I loved!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
WOW, this is a great story and I for one wish I was the one who got to be under Giles' educated care.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love love love.

Shall I count the ways that I enjoyed this story? I've already read it at least four times, and that's not just because you've posted it in so many places. Let's list out a few of my favorite bits...

1. Giles shaving: I love this on an almost fetish-y level. It's just sexy.

2. Buffy's direct approach: I love the way she tells him to 'just go with it'. Seems very IC and certainly netted her a good result.

3. Giles and his 'macho pride': Well, yes. The man just gave the Slayer an orgasm and she was screaming his name. Let that macho pride flag fly, Giles!

4. Middle of the night sex: ...should have given Giles a clue that there was more going on here than slayer hormones.

I could keep going on like this, but you get the idea. With these two, sometimes I think they are so thick-headed that sex needs to come first before they sort out their emotional mess. This theory has been well illustrated here, and very skillfully at that.

That's all I'll say for now, because I have comments to leave at 'the other place' and I need to save up some of my ammo! ;)