Reviews for Skimmer: Sociology
Please continue
SoulMore chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
FAN!
kyuumihaira chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Bad Grimmjow! Ichi is gonna be soo mad at you!
IhateTwilightforevr chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
i love hen you fuck up in writing at just the right time sometimes
IhateTwilightforevr chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
*dies from blood loss after marathon reading fanfics*
GoldenKitty chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
If it is possible please make a second fic based on this. This was just plain awesome!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Their relationship is especially cute in this one, you're obviously one of my favorite authors, as I'm sure you've noticed recently, and I love most of your Grimmichi fics, but this one seems different to me. I feel like your ventured out of your comfort zone some in this story, and you did it well. Though it definitely still has your touch in it xD
And Chapter10, Ichigo : ""… I don't know… I thought it ended well,"" Yes. I did as well. *joins Rukia with a massive nosebleed*
Also, one of the things I find most authors have the most trouble with, is mentioning/being specific with problems and emotions arising within a character when a problem occurs that the reader can sense, but then is lead to think the character doesn't feel because it isn't mentioned. I know I put it awkwardly, but a good example of this is in Chapter 15 when Ichi mentions not being good enough to be loved. Other authors might have just left that to the reader to feel, and I hate it when they do that. The little things like so really make me appreciate the time and thought put into the story.
And there's a continuation right? *pretty sure I undertood that much, and will go look for it in 5 seconds, I can't wait to see how things turn out :3
Heather Dehmer chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
SHUUHEI! YOU DUMBASS! You JUST realized this!
hinori92 chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Hi! Love your stories! They're the best! XD
I totally agree that Shuuhei is HOT! And I really would like a threesome.
Do you mind writing one? /
Wrath4life chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Hm...is it just me or does your writing seem so different then again, it could just be me but reading this and comparing your other stories that you wrote it seems what you wrote, actually I mean "typed" is very different in this story and the other ones before this. How long ago was this? :/

I'm liking the storyline but your typing just seems to bother me for some reason and I'm not sure why...maybe, I'm just weird. XD
Wrath4life chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Damn and I thought this was leading to a threesome lol. XD

Yea, Grimmjow wouldn't like to share his submissive and this is pretty interesting and I hope they stop Kai already so they can go home. :(
Wrath4life chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I like that Grimmjow is making Ichi feel better by "Comforting him"and all but this is just me thinking, shouldn't Ichigo have been tested if he caught some STD's from the person who raped him? :/
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Sorry, I get that is kind of straight up smut, but people do not recover from rape that quickly. It's a violation of the highest order, and Ichigo's brushing it off and having sex what, the next day? Realistically, he'd be going through some flashbacks, especially if, as you've hinted, he's been going through abusive BFs. I get that Ichigo was drunk the first time he slept with Grimmjow and that physical part of their relationship started up fast after that, but real life Ichigo would have triggers and flashbacks that would make all the lovely sexing up from Grimmjow a BAD IDEA. I'm not trying to rag on you, because this is an interesting story idea and writing is decent, but it seems to me that you're using rape as a minor plot point to show that Ichigo needs protecting, Shinigami aren't stepping up, yadda yadda. But rape is very big deal and honestly? If Ichigo's already been abused, that rape, happening when he figured he was finally safe from that abuse? It would have broken him. Or at least hurt him a LOT more mentally than you've shown so far. Again, not trying to rag on you, but too many people trivialize rape in stories these days, and it's a very big issue and not something that can be glossed over by some real good sexin' by their one true love.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading your the story.
Ichigo has the perfect amount of defiance and submissiveness about him (:
There must be more! (:
JelloXGiggles chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
so theres gonna be a sequel? is it the other Skimmer? hmm ill go see. nice story by the way