Reviews for Look at Me, Only Me
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
What was Akihiko's intention when he went to Takahiro's house before meeting Misaki?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
Aw come on! Misaki's too nice for his own good!

...did Takahiro... POSSESS... Misaki?!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
Tanaka? GASP! HARUHIKO! YES! FINALLY!

Why the cemetery? Why Takahiro's grave?

WHAT THE WHAT HAPPENED?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
How and when did Takahiro die?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
Oh. Now he puts his name as "Misaki"!

..."Takahiro" again?! Seriously?!

Yeah Misaki! Leave him!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
Man I feel like punching Akihiko. Calling Misaki "Takahiro". Does he even know what his real name is?

Misaki's gonna break soon. I can feel it.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
Seriously? Did he just call him Takahiro at the last scene?!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
Dam this is so sad! Misaki!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 3 . 12/6/2017
OH! So Akihiko is in love with Takahiro... gave him money to save Misaki hoping his affections would be returned but then he died and now he's using his brother as a replacement...
So angsty and depressing! I love it!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Oh-kay... so rather than being besties and Akihiko being in love with Takahiro... the latter borrowed money from the former and... ...?
cryingAnee21 chapter 9 . 1/18/2017
OMG! this story gets striked to ma heart and then no more words i can express in this sadistic story u hadYKW? I LIKE SADIST STORY XP T.T PLZ UPDATE
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
FINISH THE DAMN STORY WTF HOW YOU GONNA LEAVE A CLIFFIE THIS IS AMAZING IM SO DA UPDATE
whiteberry chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
I've read your fic multiple times without getting bored and to be honest, your fic always made me cry. My heart ached seeing Misaki was torn between protecting his own heart or Usagi's. Perhaps death would be inevitable for him if Usami kept treating him as Takahiro's replacement for his heart had bled enough. Just like what was stated in chapter 5...'When you ignore the pain in the heart, it inflicts the body...'. Misaki couldn't take the constant treatment that made him felt as though he was invisible to the person who mattered the most to him, so he went to the grave, silently wishing himself to be the dead one instead of his brother. And here was when I got surprised. I hadn't expected Takahiro's presence and not to mention, him taking over Misaki's body. One question though...was it really Takahiro or Misaki growing another personality or an act planned by Misaki to confront Usami?

Whatever the answer would be, I knew it would be good cause you're a talented writer. You're good in building the angst. Also, I like your writing style. Do keep up the good work. I've been waiting for the next chapter since three years ago and will keep doing so until you post the next one and eventually finished this fic.

Once again, please continue it, Cherry-san.

Have a nice day
see u

-Whiteberry-
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Please review. I love a good angst/tragedy fic and frankly, I haven't seen many good writers. I love the possibility of character death due to accident, suicide, etc because it gives me a chill. It's very invigorating and I love your style. I ended up crying as I read your fic, because Misaki was suffering so much.
HAIYAKUUUN! REVIEW PLEASE! (Diffferent person btw) HAIYAKUNNN! REVIEW PLEASE! IT'S SUCH A GOOD FANFIC AND I NEED MOOORE.
(I stole this from the top reviewer. She had to go to the bathroom, so I wrote my review and now I'm gonna post it before she gets back and kills me •)
Almi -chan chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
hey i love this story will it ever get an ending or another chapter