Reviews for Look at Me, Only Me
whiteberry chapter 9 . 3/16
I've read your fic multiple times without getting bored and to be honest, your fic always made me cry. My heart ached seeing Misaki was torn between protecting his own heart or Usagi's. Perhaps death would be inevitable for him if Usami kept treating him as Takahiro's replacement for his heart had bled enough. Just like what was stated in chapter 5...'When you ignore the pain in the heart, it inflicts the body...'. Misaki couldn't take the constant treatment that made him felt as though he was invisible to the person who mattered the most to him, so he went to the grave, silently wishing himself to be the dead one instead of his brother. And here was when I got surprised. I hadn't expected Takahiro's presence and not to mention, him taking over Misaki's body. One question though...was it really Takahiro or Misaki growing another personality or an act planned by Misaki to confront Usami?

Whatever the answer would be, I knew it would be good cause you're a talented writer. You're good in building the angst. Also, I like your writing style. Do keep up the good work. I've been waiting for the next chapter since three years ago and will keep doing so until you post the next one and eventually finished this fic.

Once again, please continue it, Cherry-san.

Have a nice day
see u

-Whiteberry-
Please review. I love a good angst/tragedy fic and frankly, I haven't seen many good writers. I love the possibility of character death due to accident, suicide, etc because it gives me a chill. It's very invigorating and I love your style. I ended up crying as I read your fic, because Misaki was suffering so much.
HAIYAKUUUN! REVIEW PLEASE! (Diffferent person btw) HAIYAKUNNN! REVIEW PLEASE! IT'S SUCH A GOOD FANFIC AND I NEED MOOORE.
(I stole this from the top reviewer. She had to go to the bathroom, so I wrote my review and now I'm gonna post it before she gets back and kills me •)
Almi -chan chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
hey i love this story will it ever get an ending or another chapter
GAHPLESFINISH chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
This is amazing, please please please finish. It doesn't have to be much just please conclude. Please don't leave it here.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Oh please oh please update this!
LadyInRedz chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Author, does that mean that Usagi kept seeing Takahiro in Misaki instead of Misaki? (I think his impression of Misaki is a sweet, kind boy, but that's just a guess)

I like your story. Poor Misaki! And Haruhiko seems so nice here. (Of course, with Usagi antagonized, but meh.)
It's kind of the first one I read with Usagi being a dense(?) jerk(?).

Good luck with writing, and let's all hope you don't lose motivation and inspiration like I do.
Ino Death chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
O.M.G. did Misaki get possessed by Takahiro? *O*
Up Date chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Hey I love this fic. So can UP DATE sooon
hopper.codelyoko chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
UPPPPPPPPPDAAAAATEEEEE PLS, IM DYING HERE
Kilalatippe chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Isn't this based off of a yaoi manga? I'm sure I've read one with a very similar plot to this story. I think the manga was called Koi No Ori Mitsu Kusari... If it is, you really should put a disclaimer to it.
Either way, the style of your writing is very intriguing and interesting to read. Please continue to write some more, seeing that you haven't updated in a while.
6 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
O! M! G! I LOVE this! Please update soon!
Monster chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Js b dkxjksjsk h sjnjxh nd j I love this! Please update asap :***
CheyanneChika chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Weird and evil little girl. I'm psyched to read what happens next. So get going:)
kayitt chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I'm in shock )
WolfsbaneStorm5023 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
O.e HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! Update soon!