Reviews for Love Through All the Pain
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 25 . 4/1
Please update
Please update
Melissa chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
You should keep writing, good story.
DanaRenee101 chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Omg daphne has her own car and still threw a fit over Emmett not giving her a ride to school!? She even had John take her instead!? Ha why didn't she just drive herself, the drama queen.
Lol but img GREAT story. You're a GREAT writer
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
Add more please huge cliffhanger totes not cool
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
When it comes to time, minutes- "secands" is spelled seconds. You are a horrible speller and that distracts readers from the story. You're in college and you can't spell?!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
You're not a great speller, actually your spelling is horrible. You need to work on that. Simple words like, decent and quarterback are spelled incorrecrly. Come on! Your homophones are wrong! There, their, they're are 3 different things! Figure it out or have people read your work before you send it out.
BriEva chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
Obviously an AU as Simon and Bay don't really get along until towards the end of season 1 and even then its more of a guilt thing. If you want it to stay more true to the story just change Simon.
Lisa1312 chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
more more more . I think she should eventually recover, it would be too sad otherwise and what about marcus, would he still want her knowing she is half paralyzed , I mean he didnt like Emmett because he is deaf. Update soon!
Clancy1018 chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
Please post another chapter I love the story it's awesome!
Sylv chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
Awesome post again
Gurl With A Cute Dog chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
Keep writin!
Gurl With A Cute Dog chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Lol! This chapter made me cry a little bit. It also made me want to say lol.
Gurl With A Cute Dog chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Scary cool chapter!
leilalovesseddie chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
AMAZING STORY! Idk if your still taking people but I decided to give it a shot.

Name: Athena

Age: 14

Gender: female

Appearance:frizzy dirty blond hair, lightly tanned skin hazel eyes

Personality: happy but a daydreamer. She likes artwork like bay

Deaf or Hearing: deaf

Family: single mom two older half brothers the second one can be deaf too

Background:lived in Seattle but moved here afte the divorce. Is a new neighbor of there's maybe

Additional Information:?