Reviews for Forgotten Lies
GottaLoveCM chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
OMG I Love This So Much I Wish More Was Done To It ! Ahh Amazing
HotchRocks chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Interesting ending. Can't wait to read the sequel. Looks like the closeness developing between Derk and JJ is about to be shot to hell the minute Emily appears and the entire team learns Hotch and JJ have been lying to them the entire time. Loved the comment Morgan made about Reid not being allowed to make coffee.
p95000 chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
I liked the back and forth with JJ and Derek. I liked when Derek said about Reid making coffee "anyone with above average IQ can't make the coffee."
gleeruinedmylife chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Wow, didn't see that one coming... Great chapter!
vampiremuggle chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
Yay! Doyle's dead! Awesome chapter! Please update soon!

~Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
mummacass chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
awesome ending!
Khaida21 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
i don't know what to say only that this was an amazing story

everyone was in character and it kept me reading the entire time

REALLY GOOD
p95000 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
JJ had no choice but to shoot Doyle. Liked JJ and Hotch talking at the end. I'm guessing Emily's return in coming up soon.
foxyfeline chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
great job! that was very opened ended. however, you did what you set out to do and that was get JJ closer and I really like how you did that with Doyle and changing 701 around just enough to do so. great story. can't wait to see what you come up with next. ;)
Craftygirl11 chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
I don't know if i reviewed last chapter, but I really liked this chapter. How is emily coming back in your sequel? BTW great ending can't wait for more.
mummacass chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
I'm glad Henry finally got his tree!
Craftygirl11 chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
Good chapter. You actually made it a christmas one too. great job on that.
vampiremuggle chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
Aw! I like this chapter! It so cute :) Henry is such an adorable kid :) please update son!

~Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
p95000 chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
Henry was way too cute picking out a Christmas Tree. Henry was funny when Derek placed Henry on his shoulders and told Henry to hold on and Henry said hold on what Derek has no hair. Liked the way Henry pronounced vacuum.
gleeruinedmylife chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
another good chapter,*cough, more, cough, emily* sorry, must be coming down with something