Reviews for Light Yagami, Shinigami in Training
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 9/15
To paraphrase Ryuk: "It's just as I thought, this story is so interesting!"

So glad I found this story! Light becoming a shinigami is an interesting idea (and it has support with a shinigami in a short or something who bears a resemblance to Light), so I'm already enjoying this! On to the next chapters!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Only two things that bothered me about this story (not to say it wasn't great).
A. The shinigami wouldn't give a (insert foul language) that Light killed Rem, as most of them are so lazy they rarely ever even bother with the human world, so why would they worry about being killed because they were in love with a human. Heck, more shinigami probably die of forgetting to write names from the human world than they do from protecting humans.
B. The whole story was EXTREMELY rushed. There were barely any characters, Suki was poorly developed in pretty much every way possible, and there weren't really any little moments (L saying something odd while stacking sugar cubes, Ryuk deciding what apples to eat, and generally moments that don't seem to add to the story but have a little detail that might be used later). What I'm basically saying is that what is written is written brilliantly, but there isn't nearly as much as there should be.
Done ranting. I've noticed that whenever I rant I become hypocritical... What I mean is that my stories tend to be rushed as well. I'm trying to do better, but it is quite hard, no?
andrea chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
I really loved the beginning of this, but it felt like the ending was rushed, like it skipped a lot of potential plot development. I wanted too see Light and L duke it out for a while longer, maybe have their relationship develop more (frenemies with mutual respect), and watch Light complete his transformation into a full fledged shinigami. It would be awesome if you expanded this story. That being said, I really liked the concept, and it was an entertaining read. The banter between Light and L was fun.
kronoan chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Aww that's it? That kind of sucks. I liked it a lot!
kronoan chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
So Light has an ace in the hole. Cool. Wonder how things will go?
kronoan chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Very nice man! :)
kronoan chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Interesting developments ...
kronoan chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This sounds very interesting! Good start!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
please tell me that unlike with near light will actually manage L?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
of course he did. he IS light yagami, after all.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I'm haunting you! that totally sums up their relationship right there. lol..this is gonna be hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I'm sure you'll figure it out as you go... yep, that's about as helpful as Ryuk gets, all right!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is a good continuation of the story.. I love it! :)
a ghost named yukimenoko chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
This story was awesome... but really sad at the end. It liked me, but makes me feel sad in the end.
Itharax chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Very good! I was actually rooting for Light to spare her and tear up the Death Note. But still very good story!