Reviews for Fiddle of Gold Against Your Soul
TheGlasglowGrin chapter 12 . 10/18
I've finally have found time to catch up on this story! I'm so glad that you're uploading again, and I can't wait for more!
HPuni101 chapter 12 . 10/4
Great story. Looking forward to more chapters. Please update soon. Best wishes.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 12 . 9/25
Nice chap
TheGreenWallFlower chapter 12 . 9/24
I like Alex's personality but I just want him out of the way. He's messing with precious Batman bonding time. I will however give him points for calling Bruce to set up the commission job. That will give her more Bruce bonding time and can I just say their moment was filled with glorious tension? It was marvelous and I really enjoy how you have her out Bruce in his place and doesn't get so easily charmed by him.
perfect.fluke chapter 11 . 8/29
had to read the whole thing again, but it was worth it! can't wait to read more! keep writing please!
Hrlyqnn chapter 11 . 8/29
Greaaaat story, please update soon :S
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 11 . 8/25
Nice chap
XxDontFearTheReaperxX chapter 11 . 8/24
Ok so I read this when it was first published and I LOVED it. Then you didn't update for a REALLY long time so I kinda gave up on it and un-followed it. But now it's back and I love it even more! So please update regularly, and i don't mean like once a year like everyone else seems too enjoy doing!
crazykenz chapter 11 . 8/23
With the baloon I am torn on whether it is Bruce or Joker... maybe it's what's his name (her kinda bf)

Anyway. Thank you for updating! Can't wait for the next one!
Wolfy-Queen chapter 11 . 8/21
Please please please be Bruce!
Deacog chapter 10 . 8/7
Please update soon
Great chapter. Can't wait until the next update!