Reviews for Fiddle of Gold Against Your Soul
Ohghhhhhhhhhh please continue this awesome story ;):D:P:P ;) :P
kaayrakoi chapter 8 . 6/20
Please continue !
DoctorBoo24 chapter 8 . 6/4
Yay finally some Bruce and Aris love! Lol. Love hpw you have written the Joker and his intrigue with Arslis. I am glad you made him try to kill her dispite that, cause lets face it the Joker cares for no one.

Please update soon. Such a good story and I am excited to see some more Bruce and Aris interactions.

Keep up the good work.
Abby chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
OMG I LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE
crazykenz chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
O.O WHAA! where is the rest of it?!

please please pleeaasseee update soon!
Poppydots chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Great story! Can't wait to see more romance with Batman/Bruce! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
UPDATE! !
PaulaWaula chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
This is so thrilling! I just love Aris' personality and how she interacts with people, especially Bruce. Really can't wait for more. I have to find out what the Joker is planning.
jzprr chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Great story so far; I was really enjoying it! I'm loving the little 'game' she's playing with the Joker, and the little bond she's developing with Bruce/Batman (even if he does show up randomly in her apartment) Update soon! :)
SirAvery chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Love love love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! :)
guest reader chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
love it! Hope you update soon! XD
CrazyinAbottle chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Ohhhh! BRUCE! STOP TRYIN TO FLUSTER THE LADY! I loved it! I can't wait until the next chapter!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
please write more
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Alex seems like a suspicious character, but not hate-able. He actually seems cute. Much better than that Lafferty fellow. Great chapter, it's a nice break from all the action Aris has gone through. Please continue and update when you can.