Reviews for Fiddle of Gold Against Your Soul
anasofia.yuki chapter 12 . 2/12
Hi! I'm loving your story! Aris personality is awesome I love her! And I think that you did a wonderful job with the other characters personalities. Please update soon! I can't wait to read moreeee! :D
TheGlasglowGrin chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
I've finally have found time to catch up on this story! I'm so glad that you're uploading again, and I can't wait for more!
HPuni101 chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
Great story. Looking forward to more chapters. Please update soon. Best wishes.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
Nice chap
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
TheGreenWallFlower chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
I like Alex's personality but I just want him out of the way. He's messing with precious Batman bonding time. I will however give him points for calling Bruce to set up the commission job. That will give her more Bruce bonding time and can I just say their moment was filled with glorious tension? It was marvelous and I really enjoy how you have her out Bruce in his place and doesn't get so easily charmed by him.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
perfect.fluke chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
had to read the whole thing again, but it was worth it! can't wait to read more! keep writing please!
sevenletters chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
Greaaaat story, please update soon :S
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Nice chap
TheBrightestOfBlues chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Ok so I read this when it was first published and I LOVED it. Then you didn't update for a REALLY long time so I kinda gave up on it and un-followed it. But now it's back and I love it even more! So please update regularly, and i don't mean like once a year like everyone else seems too enjoy doing!
Natsuko457 chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
With the baloon I am torn on whether it is Bruce or Joker... maybe it's what's his name (her kinda bf)

Anyway. Thank you for updating! Can't wait for the next one!
Wolfy-Queen chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Please please please be Bruce!
Deacog chapter 10 . 8/7/2016