Reviews for Fiddle of Gold Against Your Soul
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Great story! Can't wait to see more romance with Batman/Bruce! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
UPDATE! !
PaulaWaula chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
This is so thrilling! I just love Aris' personality and how she interacts with people, especially Bruce. Really can't wait for more. I have to find out what the Joker is planning.
jzprr chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Great story so far; I was really enjoying it! I'm loving the little 'game' she's playing with the Joker, and the little bond she's developing with Bruce/Batman (even if he does show up randomly in her apartment) Update soon! :)
Eva Sirico chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Love love love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! :)
guest reader chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
love it! Hope you update soon! XD
CrazyinAbottle chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Ohhhh! BRUCE! STOP TRYIN TO FLUSTER THE LADY! I loved it! I can't wait until the next chapter!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
please write more
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Alex seems like a suspicious character, but not hate-able. He actually seems cute. Much better than that Lafferty fellow. Great chapter, it's a nice break from all the action Aris has gone through. Please continue and update when you can.
CrazyinAbottle chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
YEEEP! Who's her driver!? And I love the humor in this! This is one of the best stories I have read for a batman fanfic. Lots of details! Characters have good personalities too. I love how you stick to their personalities. I hope you update soon! CAN'T WAIT!
CrazyinAbottle chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
OH DEAR LORD I EFFIN LOVE THIS FANFIC!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
just found your story and really enjoy it! i love your ofc, she's awesome! hope you write more soon!
pourquoibella chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Welcome back! Congratulations on the baby! Good luck writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Love it love it love it! Please update soon. Like crazy soon. That would be appreciated. Because this story is like super duper amazing so far. I want more Bruce action though! So pleasee update soon! :)
Ueue96 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
First off, congrats! A baby is a true blessing for a mother. It's amazing and inspiring that you still dedicate some of your time to continue this story. Anyway's, your story is still as fantastic as ever.