Reviews for Saber Marionette J: Abwehr
Evil reviewer chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Encore! Encore! Revive this story! The power of the reviewer compels you!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was so GOOD! I wish you would continue it. It's so indeapth with the POVs and the plot diference is something I would like to see finished. Plz don't kill this fic!
Shozo Irie chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Oh great, another unfinished fic. This is the number... uum... I think I couldn't renember.

As usual a good history wich deserves to be continued, maybe when you write the end of Faces

you will continue some of them.

PD: I hope you will continue Mission of mercy.
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
And yet another wonderful story, Davner! It is truly wonderful to at least see a Luchs-centered story, for Luchs is a very interesting character indeed, although she isn’t really my favorite character from Saber Marionette J. And you ACC (author created character) – Von Marrin is a very interesting character too, and despite all his influence I kinda feel sorry for him and Gretta, in the same way as I feel sorry for Obiichi and Koyuki as well as Yang Ming and Fan Fan. I would truly like you to continue this wonderful story of yours, Davner, however I have a feeling, that since quite a long time have passed since you posted this wonderful story of yours, you are not going to continue it at all, and IMHO, this is a real pity. Well, either way, thank you very much for writing at least a beginning of this wonderful story of yours, Davner!
TJ THUNDER chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I really liked this it has potental,please write more.
Regato chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I really hope that you continue this fic. There is a tragic shortage of good SMJ fics out there and this was has a lot of potential. What you've written thus far is nothing short of intriguing.
m90 chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Very original, compared to the other near childish SMJ fics. I like. But it needs some polishing. :)
Anonymous Coward chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Quite frankly, one of the best SMJ fics I've seen ever - thus far quite worthy of

comparisons with "J vs. M" and "Terrible Swift Sword." PLEASE CONTINUE!
Harvey Bautista chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Urd4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
You have such a cool fic going on! fantastic writing accompanied by a really original plot! come out with the next chapter soon!
namaenai chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
An interesting concept with good execution. I look forward to seeing more.
Seravy chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's so interesting! The Idea is quite unique and Luchs's humiliation was very well done! Well written and the best SMJ fic I've ever read. And I mean it when I say that. PLEASE come out with the next part soon!
rick777 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
I liked it! How about this idea: Luchs begins to live with Otaru and she actually likes it, and begins to see the contradictions in war. She could fall in love with Otaru (for real this time) - or what if she learns the REAL purpose of the maiden circuits!

Lots of potential for your story. Congratulations!