Reviews for Photographs Never Forget
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it. :)
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
FMA has touched my life so much that I almost want to go looking for a way to open the gate from this side (first anime) so I can go to Amestris. I feel like I was there the whole time. It doesn't seem like an anime. It feels so much more real than that.

I never will forget it or 3 Oct. 11. It is and always will be in my heart and a permanent part of my life.
D-chi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Love it. Roy would have a photo stash.
Night'sBullet chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
dude FMA changed my life in a lot of ways, that may be seen as silly b/c its a cartoon/comic, but im glad you feel that way too. NEVER FORGET!
Lou Nebin chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ha! I've always pictured Roy with a crap load of pictures on his desk as Fuhrer. Except, I think that that last picture would be up there with them. : D

So very cute! I love it! Later!
RedAmaranth chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A nice look back at the progression of the characters and a nice little "timeline" of the manga.

It would be just like Roy to have all of those pictures to remind him of how he got to where he is. This is a great tribute to Don't Forget FMA Day. :)
UrgeToDance chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Dude, that's a lot of photographs. 0.o But I still loved it. I love the idea of photographs: how they capture a certain moment in time for all eternity. It's like you put it: pictures never forget. Beautifully put.
FullMetalCrayon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011