Reviews for Puppeteers
GinsengH chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Looks like I still had this one set up on alert. The concept and setting of your story are excellent, and about the first half of it was really good. (Warning: The rest of this review is highly critical)

Unfortunately though there are some story killing problems here. I mentioned in a previous review about the language, and as of chapter 5 it is still over the top. Yes, Harry is a teenage boy, and teenagers cuss. The frequency is over the top though, and instead of making him (and others) appear to be more badass because they say "motherfucker", anytime they are upset, the actual effect is that you make your characters appear childish. Profanity does nothing to hurt a story, but unbelievable dialog does.

The other major problem we have comes in the form of your 3 characters Janus, Nero and Pavle. Pavle, while over the top, is tame compared to the other two whose talent descriptions are just ridiculous. Nero is more powerful than Voldemort himself if he can simultaneously cast Imperious curses which can not be broken. Janus has a dissillusionment that not even Alastor Moody's magical eye can spot...the same eye that could spot Harry in his invisibility cloack (one of the deathly hallows). Not only do these abilities kill Harry Potter lore, but they create mary-sue characters which are unappealing in any genre setting.
CazPeak chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Just thought I'd point out that you have Kreacher being used by Harry et al in this chapter - but according to Chapter 5, Kreacher died three years ago. Bit of a continuity issue.

Glad to see that the story is on again. Cheers
dayfox96 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Cool
darkest magic chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Who is this Nero person? Why hasn't Harry done an inheritence test. What about the Potter's wills. I'm sure ther are other properties that are owned by the Potters that Harry now owns. Great story. :-) Lve it. Update soon.
buzzbumble chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
I am not an author so you can take what I say with a grain of salt... Your story is a mess , pieces of this everywhere where things don't get explained and you move onto something completely different which confuses the reader. Harry's mother?Nero? These are just some examples... Hopefully when you are restarting the story the chapters will be better...
carick of hunter moon chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
NO! just when it was getting good
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sounds good so far. Feel bad about him though - to have your son taken from you - and turned against you! - must be terrible.

How will him drinking that potion stop them from taking his books and jewls and stuff?
Melanie chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I was really enjoying cursed bloodline. I think you have talent and will return to it at some time in the future.
Mikhail.Scott chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
yet another author putzing out!
jc chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
thanks for the good writing anyway
exzachly3 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
That's too bad. I really liked the potential this one had. Hopefully someone will pick it up. Good luck with school.
arturhawkwing11 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Sad to see you go. You are a VERY talented writer. Good luck in school. The king bless.
Shamzika chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I was really really looking forward to reading this especially after the last part of chapter 5. Hopefully someone will adopt it and do the the story justice. What have written is very well done though. Good luck.
fatesmask chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
why why oh who this story has captivated me and i am not sure anyone else can do it justice please come back or at least think about it.
tdog3872 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Thoroughly enjoying your story, look froward to the next one.