Reviews for With A Little Help From My Friends
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Nice start, looking forward to more. yngoldfogee
silje24 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Ohh, i sooo love this! and the ending, perfect;)) hihi

Thanks for uploading this:DD Fantastis written...Moore moore!
jester2vri chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Great Chapter. Can't wait to see what happens at the party.
Spooky Bibi chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I had missed this story so much! I was really happy to see the story alert today!

That was a lovely chapter. It was good to see them work things out, even there is still some tension between them. That party will surely be interesting! With Dave's feelings and Kurt's problematic past, it sure will be entertaining to read!

Please don't make us wait so long next time! ;)
lauren49ERS chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
It was worth waiting. It's great that Kurt and David were able to patch things up. Can't wait for the next writing.
KatQ66 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I've read several future kurtofsky, but this is the first where Dave's pissed at Kurt. Brilliant premise. I love the idea of Kurt being a complete ass, cos that is so how he would hav acted.

Update soon.
Spooky Bibi chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Loved it, again! The best part was the beginning, with the collective hangover... It easily gave a sense of their bond and friendship. And even if we didn't see much of Chris and Helen so far, you made their story interesting. I just know it's gonna be great to see their relationship grow!

Rachel was funny and adorable. I appreciate that you didn't made her into a Broadway star but instead an actress. Seriously, whose high school dreams stay the same and come to fruition? Pretty much nobody's. It's rarely explored in Glee future fics, they always get where they thought they would, etc... I was glad to see it go differently here!

OK, Kurt's scene. Awesome. The way you presented it, with revealing much more details of Kurt's insensitive behavior, I literally felt a shock. Kinda like Kurt I suppose, minus the guilt of course! Way to make us invested in the story!

I didn't find Dave's rant too mean. I actually think Kurt's selfishness and self-centeredness are parts of his personnality that are often overlooked, both on the show and in the fanfics. Good to see him having his faults thrown in his face for once!
LisaLamb chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I'm always afraid to read new fics because I'm afraid that they'll soon be abandoned, but I was too intrigued by the summary to pass this by.

It's really an interesting premise and I'm a big fan of both future fics and those where the tables are turned. This is aces so far and I look forward to more!
BrittFabulous chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I LOVED the rant Dave went on. It was well thought out and fierce. Go David! Lol can't wait for another chapter!
PurtFiend chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I really like this different take on furture Kurtofsky and it's cool that the story mostly takes place in England. Your interpretation of Dave and Rachael is unique but it works! I even like the oc characters and want to know more about them. Looking forward to seeing how Kurt develops. Can't wait for more.
Astrid Vera Matsdotter chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I really like this story so far. It is very different from many otherkurtofsky fics which makes it even better! Keep up the good work.
silje24 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Love it! Go karofsky!
silje24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very good!:))
the pink post-it chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
oh snap Dave's rant god Kurt just sounds awful. I just don't know how Dave will ever forgive Kurt for everything he did. I wonder what has happened to Kurt throughout these ten years. Aww I think it's cute of Rachel's little romance I hope we meet Adam later on. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lisacreature chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is really interesting, I wonder how Kurt will come into play, I don't usually hate Kurt in fics but in this one I have a slight dislike for him, but we shall see...

Yeah never say soccer in my counrty, the whole male population will come after you! lol D