Reviews for It's Not The End Of The World
magneta chapter 1 . 3/22
You bastard! I was really getting into that, and it was a nightmare?! Seriously though, really good. I really enjoyed it, I really liked the ending. Harvey is so mean, LOL. Good job. Also, I also love left 4 dead 1 & 2, best games ever.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Good story.
Johijoha chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
The mail boy tried to bite Donna... XD
I don't know why, but that sentence had me laughing for five minutes streight. :P
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That opening line was fantastic! It was a good thing I wasn't drinking anything, else I'd've had a mess to clean up. I'm slightly saddened by how the story ended because I really wanted to see an aftermath where Louis has developed a pathological fear of associates. Because, really, how could he not. Thanks for the giggles! Happy Writing!
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
hahaha. Nice. Weird, but nice. Suits isn't one of the TV shows I would have pictured as a zombie film, but you managed to pull it off. Glad it was a dream though. :)
KattyKabob chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was amazing. 3 I'll be honest though, I was totally waiting for, "Hey Harvey, I ever tell you 'bout the time me and my buddy Trevor-" "Mike! Is now really the best time?"
Saltair chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
haha you mentioned the zombies and I had to see what you were on about! As someone who spent plenty of hours playing Left 4 Dead 2 last summer, I found this absolutely hilarious. I have this fantastic image of Jessica posing with the baseball bat. And I just loved Harvey's "Does it look like we're in a computer game and I have a cache of weapons lying about?" Louis holed up with a gun, Donna disliking the word zombie, Shaun of the Dead quotes, this story was just full of win!
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
lovely bit of crack, but all your stories are fab - more please! x
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lol. That is too awesome. I absolutely loved it.
hypercell chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
May I just say: GREATEST STORY about zombies EVER!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Fun story! Thanks for sharing!
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm almost ashamed to confess that I've never seen a single zombie film or played a zombie game in my life. But this still had me cracking up like crazy. XD

At first I was really scared that you were going to have Mike make it to the office and find out that EVERYONE had been turned, and I had these horrible images of Harvey as a zombie and... it was horrible. So horrible. Like, more horrible than seeing Louis without a shirt kind of horrible. But then he wasn't a zombie (and he hugged Mike - SQUEE!) so I was able to not be freaked out anymore and could instead proceed to laugh my head off.

Great stuff, this. Enjoyed it a lot! :D
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I think the dream ending was perfect. Of be terrified if Mike was bit. And they had to, god forbid, kill him. It's better this way.

And I loved the end, where Harvey teased Mike and knew he'd complain, but said it was totally worth it! XD priceless!
signofthetimes chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
ZOMBIEEEES!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. My favorite was the fact that Mike was completely baffled as to what was going on for a good 1/4 of the story, be-fuzzled! Mike is so adorable. I awwwed just a tiny tiny bit at the "not a zombie!" hug from Harvey, I knew he was worried!

Donnalove

The whole conversation with Louis and the gun made me laugh, it figured he would be the one to have a gun. Mike trying to protect Harvey by picking the bigger guy to kill and Harvey switching with him was cute, they are so protective of each other.

Damn, it was just a dream :( Ah well, still funny as hell, especially Harvey deciding no more scary movies before the puppy's bedtime. I concur, no scary movies for Mike anymore.

Me love. Moar chapters of Crayons and To Whom, pleeeeeeease? :D
Weeblswobl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Bwahahahaha! This was great! Did you write the whole story just so Donna could file her nails in the middle of the zombie apocalypse? :) I almost fell off the sofa over that one. I love your Shaun of the Dead homage as well - Mike not noticing that the associates are zombies (because you know that would happen). I also liked the fact that Harvey is very protective of his record collection. ;) You know, I really thought your twist at the end there was going to be that Mike wakes up to an actual zombie attack (a la a gazillion Twilight Zone episodes). I like the way it played out though. You really have a knack for the comedy - keep it up!