Reviews for Wrong time, Right place
harmony82 chapter 35 . 9/30
Awesome story ... not about the sex about Severus is so different ... loved his character
Popin23 chapter 2 . 6/27
It's legillimens actually
shera98 chapter 35 . 5/13
This story was amazing. It is now one of my favorites. Very hot while still having a plot, not always easy to find. One thing that kind of bothers me... what the hell happened to classes? It seems Harry and Severus just went to meetings and had sex, which is fine, but I guess I hoped for some sort of explanation that classes were cancelled due to the pending war or Severus had a substitute and Harry was excused or something. Maybe I missed that part. Also, the remaining horcruxes were never mentioned, just the locket, ring, Nagini and Harry. Silly things to bother me, however other than that I loved everything about this story!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 35 . 1/23
Me ha gustado mucho. Sobretodo el final tan dulce. Casi vomito de dolor al ver a Sev muerto. Eso fue terrible. Me costo ponerme al día con tanto sexo. Pero lo ame. Ver a Remus y a Lucius juntos... Lo ame. Me gustan como pareja, son más tiernos que el wolfstar, debo admitir. Los OC, bien recibidos. Me agradaron. Y más por saer que fue el tatara tatara abuelo de Sev, mi amado Sev. Me fascino verlo tan sumiso. Pocos lo hacen ver tan bello y pecaminoso. No culpo a Harry, no hay quien se resista a Severus tan sumiso y jadeante. Casi como una puta, pero no lo es. Es de Harry. Lo ame. Su piel y sus detalles dulces que describias, sonaba como una belleza, y el intercambio de sangre fue la mejor idea. Fue tan primario en instintivo que termino en un casamiento. Lo ame! Gracias por regalarnos tal obra.
Thyn chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Excellent very hot story. I really like this relationship.
I don't think this is at ao3 and considering this is the story I don't want to lose, I would like to ask you to add this.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 8/10/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
Princesse Saeko chapter 35 . 6/14/2016
great story, compelling story
I loved
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
f*ck that was fantastic. thoroughly loved it, everything about it was amazing. TY sooooo much for sharing your wonderful talent. definitely a new fave xx
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 34 . 5/25/2016
holy shit
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 23 . 5/24/2016
my guess is tonks. can't wait to see who the traitor is.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
wow. nice twist
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
I know this fic has been completed for a while but I just had to comment. now that I've found this fic I cant stop reading it. its fantastic. love the pairings. hlad to see the cokd hearted Narcissa gone. like the new characters just introduced and Snape will save the day. love it.
dd912 chapter 35 . 12/24/2015
Legit. I devoured this in a day! Loved it!
Danielle May-Song Harkness chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
I'll make Crissy go get it this Friday.
lechatabbicat chapter 3 . 12/27/2014