Reviews for Wrong time, Right place
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 35 . 1/23
Me ha gustado mucho. Sobretodo el final tan dulce. Casi vomito de dolor al ver a Sev muerto. Eso fue terrible. Me costo ponerme al día con tanto sexo. Pero lo ame. Ver a Remus y a Lucius juntos... Lo ame. Me gustan como pareja, son más tiernos que el wolfstar, debo admitir. Los OC, bien recibidos. Me agradaron. Y más por saer que fue el tatara tatara abuelo de Sev, mi amado Sev. Me fascino verlo tan sumiso. Pocos lo hacen ver tan bello y pecaminoso. No culpo a Harry, no hay quien se resista a Severus tan sumiso y jadeante. Casi como una puta, pero no lo es. Es de Harry. Lo ame. Su piel y sus detalles dulces que describias, sonaba como una belleza, y el intercambio de sangre fue la mejor idea. Fue tan primario en instintivo que termino en un casamiento. Lo ame! Gracias por regalarnos tal obra.
Thyn chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Excellent very hot story. I really like this relationship.
I don't think this is at ao3 and considering this is the story I don't want to lose, I would like to ask you to add this.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 8/10/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
Princesse Saeko chapter 35 . 6/14/2016
great story, compelling story
I loved
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
f*ck that was fantastic. thoroughly loved it, everything about it was amazing. TY sooooo much for sharing your wonderful talent. definitely a new fave xx
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 34 . 5/25/2016
holy shit
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 23 . 5/24/2016
my guess is tonks. can't wait to see who the traitor is.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
wow. nice twist
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
I know this fic has been completed for a while but I just had to comment. now that I've found this fic I cant stop reading it. its fantastic. love the pairings. hlad to see the cokd hearted Narcissa gone. like the new characters just introduced and Snape will save the day. love it.
dd912 chapter 35 . 12/24/2015
Legit. I devoured this in a day! Loved it!
Danielle May-Song Harkness chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
I'll make Crissy go get it this Friday.
lechatabbicat chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Oooohhh hot!,
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Poor Harry. So many boys and he had to be with a greasy-haired Death Eater who caused Voldemort to come after his parents.
rmiser1994 chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
I LOVED this Story! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Please write more top!harry stories! Enjoyed your sex scenes so much!
345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »