Reviews for Simple Words
notweirdgifted chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
THIS IS AMAZING Ö
notweirdgifted chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
:) i'm using your story as a motivation for studying, I do have to say I've made progress!
notweirdgifted chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
:D you make me happy :) just thought you should know
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Great! Loved this story, excellent writing, very well done!
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
:O It's all kicking off now, so intrigued to see how this all pans out, I can't get enough of your writing :D
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Noooooooo! Haha, I should have seen this coming but I was hoping it wouldn't! I'm not a fan of Morena if you couldn't tell, ha. I don't trust her and shes sneaky and she's ruining everything, as a sucker for a happy ending I'm gripped more than ever to see how this can end well for Merlin and Arthur but I have every faith in your excellent writing. Another great chapter, the plot of this story is so intricate and well thought out, it's so great to read a story that has had so much thought put into it, and is not just a linear plot.
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Morena makes re revert back to a 4-year-old because all I think is 'she's stupid and I hate her' haha! Loved the description of Arthur's sadness in this chapter, that was very well done and I'm excited to see what Morena is up to and where that goes. Excellent as always!
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Perfect chapter! Fantastically written, I've never read a scene like that written so well or that lasts so long without being boring or un-researched for lack of a better word. Flowed very well, I loved how Arthur found out about Merlin's magic, I loved how everything fell together and the chemistry between the two was written perfectly and done so very well. You really are a fantastic writer, one of the best stories I have read on here in a long time. I'm a sucker for a happy ending so I hope everything works out but I'm sure you'll keep me guessing, can't wait to read more!
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
not-so-subtle Robert haha!
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Of course I want Merlin and Arthur to end up together which I'm sure they will in due course but for once I don't hate the own character! I started off disliking him but thats because I'm usually biased against oc and I love a good Merlin/Arthur plot but this is so very well written and its great that everything is out in the open. I don't love robert but I don't hate him either and I like that he is kind to Merlin but knows that Merlin loves Arthur, its very well put together. The plot is great, the writing fantastic and I'm very excited to see where this goes. Excellent job so far.
J.M.Pendragon chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
This isn't a review of the chapter but of the whole thing. First of all, well done. You have extremely good narrative skills and great descriptive talents. Second of all, kudos for the hot scenes - they tend to excite, thus indicating that they are extremely well-written. Third of all, great way of putting things together in the end.

The only thing that bothered me was that Merlin would usually feel much more guilty about what he had to do to Uther and would have probably used his magic to save him, even after all that had happened - just for Arthur's sake. And I also wanted Merlin and Arthur to just be together without Morena, but the way it turned out - it's original, and I like that :) So the story is really good.

It has the potential for a sequel; perhaps we could see what happens to Theoden, Julien and and Robert - Robert was a wonderful creation by the way :) And we could meet Arthur's child, and see how his relationship develops with Arthur and Merlin.

You are a wonderful writer :) So well done! You should be proud.
Grizzo chapter 29 . 7/11/2012
What to do with Julian...thx...gr
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
NO! NO MARRIAGE! YOU MUST SAVE MERLIN BEFORE HE BECOMES MORE MESSED UP THAN HE ALREADY IS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GAAAH! FUCKING STUPID ARTHUR AND HIS STUPID CONNIVING GIRLFRIEND AND AYGHJBGPUFIHKN;RSBG[HK;SGOB;CN NO!

sorry... this has been... frustrating me... for a while...
Grizzo chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
Kind of hoped his death would go smoothly and under the radar...but still waiting to see what happens...thx...gr
hinatahime666 chapter 28 . 4/3/2012