Reviews for Hold It All In
Sienna Maiu chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
XD this was amazing, I really liked the ending.

While I'd love to give you a deeply profound -or at the very least part-way useful- review, I am unfortunately unable at the moment due to feeling partly brain-fogged (or else, I would have been happy to give you lots of reviews on your other story before coming here - I still intend to at some point...). So, I will just stick with letting you know that I enjoyed this chapter (the last one was also nice :)) and then adding the story to my follows.

I think I actually did notice it at the time, though I won't guarantee that I did the first time I saw the episode.
As for the other thought... it's a good one, though my guess would be; A) there are fail-safes against that, B) shut-down computers can be turned back on, C) waffles.

. . . I just can't get over that last amazing clincher-line. :)
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Update soon! :D
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love it!
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Oh my god... I never thought about it like that!
But it was funneh!
Great job!
numbuh13m chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
preety gud, I liked thiz
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Cute! I really liked this
AbandonedOddAccount chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is pretty good. Will it be continued?
Yoisho chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I find this genuinely wonderful. As a fellow writer having missed the boat for truly amazing Teen Titans fanfic, its nice to know there are still a few people on here inspired to write original and provoking material. Keep up the great work.

Yo-i-sho
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It was good. Great actually. Deep. I liked it. :) You said a ton without saying much. I know. My. Sentences are. Short and ill-. Formed but thats the fun of Fanfiction, over half the writers here don't know a lick of english. Thankfully, you do. So, to recap. Great Job, deep subject matter, Nice insight into characters and analysis of said character psyche and persona, and not too bad a grasp of sentence structure. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
GenieBella chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This sounds very interesting. I would like to read more!
Star Melody chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That's weird that you say, Write what you know. All my teachers are telling me this semester: Don't write what you know, write what you don't know(but want to find out more about). I think writing what you're interested in is better advice...and obviously you had a good reason to write this so whatever. It was just a thought I had after reading your note at the end. This was really cute and pretty. I guess those are weird adjectives to describe a story but...I like the way it was narrated and I liked how you described the characters development. It was really nice. I read this at a good time since I've been contemplating love and how "I love you" isn't always enough in my own life, so reading about it in relation to Teen Titans is just plane awesome. Seriously, nice work. I look forward to more from you.
Densharr chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Second last sentence. I agree so hard it's not even funny.