Reviews for Dark Heritage Story 3 of 3
downbythebrook chapter 22 . 2/20
I hope Matt will forgive Barnabas- he has little idea of how much his father has suffered. I think Barnabas should tell him the whole story- about how he was cursed.

Just a little aside- Julia first met Barnabas at the Old House- she went there to meet him uninvited and Willie tried to get her to leave but she wouldn't and then Barnabas suddenly appeared by the pillars!
downbythebrook chapter 12 . 2/19
Quentin the peacemaker! Good start Quentin.
downbythebrook chapter 11 . 2/19
Oh excellent! Quentin is alive! He is much needed here.
downbythebrook chapter 8 . 2/19
Poor Barnabas. How tragic his life is. (:
downbythebrook chapter 3 . 2/18
Oh poor Barnabas! Dear Barnabas ask Sebastian to get you some I Ching wands- they don't have to be Quentin's to work...
karmadog chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I know I am really late in this review, but I love this entire series. It is so filled with emotion and pulls on my heartstrings every time.
BrakImienia chapter 41 . 6/9/2012
the end? Please write sequel!
BrakImienia chapter 40 . 6/9/2012
Very, very, very good story
BrakImienia chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Love it
BrakImienia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awesome!
MonkeesDoctorWho1987 chapter 41 . 5/24/2012
Character death? Awww :'(.

The 1995 story line! :D Great story line to see Barnabas and Julia's devotion to each other! Read that in first scene and had to comment :D.

"Not without you...Never without you."

-*sigh* Such tenderness :D.

Not done reading this chapter yet, but all ready tears are beginning to well up :'(. *sniffs*

What a bittersweet ending.

Good story, and look at that, I stayed till the end :D.
MonkeesDoctorWho1987 chapter 40 . 5/24/2012
Good chapter :D.
MonkeesDoctorWho1987 chapter 39 . 5/24/2012
Awww, Barnabas.

Yay! Glad to see that Matthew is finally listening to Barnabas' side of the story, even if Julia had to interfere.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 41 . 5/24/2012
Awwww. That was so sad, but I understand. It is a bit weird to see Barnabas without Julia and the end made sense.

Anyway, good job! :D
kaleen1212 chapter 41 . 5/24/2012
Outstanding! I will be lookimg for your stories in the future