Reviews for If Cliffhangers Were Illegal
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good story
Sebi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Beautiful, wondrous, lovely, and amazing. All words I would use to describe this little slice of perfection. Sigh...if only it could have ended this way. Good work!
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I saw a few typos, like "You always SOME (come) when the Troubles do" and "His face is a riot of emotions that she cannot cypher (decipher)." I feel like the sex was a little rushed (hot, but rushed); but knowing how tricky it can be to write smut, my cap is still off to you. I would suggest either getting a beta or giving your work a thorough proofread yourself a day or two AFTER you finish writing. Sometimes it's easier to see your mistakes after you've NOT been staring at the work for a while. :)

Still, this was fun to read (and there will never be too much Nathan/Audrey smut in the world), so thank you for sharing. I hope to see more from you. _
ladyofkeegan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Cute story...thanks for sharing
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hot! This definitely should have happened instead of the cliffhanger. ;)
PsychVamp chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great little smut-story, exactly what was needed after that finale. Love the title by the way.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Some interesting comments were made in the season finale. I can't wait for the Christmas show in December.

Maybe we'll get to see your story come true in Dec. Or at the beginning of next season.