Reviews for Control
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Okay, here is what I'm doing. I am reading through the entire Rizzles fic list on starting from the oldest right up to the newest, and I currently in the fics published midway through season 2. And its gotten to the point where I see one of your fics up the line and I'm like...can't I just skip ahead to that one? None of these other ones are going to be as good as that one...

I do make myself read the ones before though, but that just makes reading yours worth the wait, and this was no exception! Romantic balloon ride! D'awwww. AND I thought that Jane was spot on in this one. I could totally hear her voice as it gets whiny and awkward but, you know, still her sexy self, "Are we even talking about the same thing?" And then Maura all Maura and then she comes out with that, "You want me here," line and I'm warm and fuzzy all over! Yay!
Nathalie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was a nice slow, intricately woven build up, to an amazing beginning/ending. Bravo. Well done!
milknpowder chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I LIKE! Super duper!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
"... to allow the little fur ball to run around the apartment..."
Aww.. little fur ball.

Now that was fast but I did like it.
Now I'm wondering why in so many ff it seems like when its Maura who takes the first step.. Maura is doing it for Jane and not for herself at least sometimes it feels like she's doing it more so Jane is happy or bc Maura thinks its what Jane wants.
Not sure if I can make my point clear?!
Prunetucky chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Loved it!
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I liked that Jane told Maura to take the lead.
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Drumchik chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This balloon flight is going to be interesting.

LOL, I'm starting to wonder if Jane really is afraid of heights.

ROFLMAO "Always with the dating"

Love Jane's reaction to Maura in her lap.

"We can't move fast enough" Amen to that!

Great fic!
RileyPR chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
So, I was on Tumblr and someone mentioned fangirling and reading all your Rizzles fics. Guess what I'm going right now? ;) Great story!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Jane should give up control more often
Laris Neal chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh I just loved your story, it's so cute and wonderful! I loved the fact that Jane actually liked the balloon ride, 'cause of Maura. And I really like the fact that actually Maura is taking the whole thing, I mean, she's leading it. Your story is very nice and sweet, I really liked.
UnzipMe chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great story! Sweetness all over!
Smayz chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aww, so cute. Wonderful oneshot. I liked how Jane wasn't able to drop the subject after all.
KissLand chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awwww I absolutely loved this ;)
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
All kinds of adorableness! Loved it!