Reviews for OMG Entry: The Real Secret
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Clever Alex, and clever you - I hadn't guessed her secret either! and ""What, so you can show me your secret collection of brains?"" had me laughing out loud. Hilarious.
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
"What, so you can show me your secret collection of brains?" I did indeed laugh out loud. Don't know if this is an actual line from the show or not, but I could hear his voice saying it. And it was great!
sazzy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Haha brilliant!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hahaha, I love it! :D This was brilliant, and don't worry about being 'late' - this was right on time. I needed something to make me laugh. :P

X :D
GeneFlowers chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aha, such a brilliant one-shot! :D I absolutely adored it, the dialogue about Gene growing a mane, Alex acting (very well, may I add) drunk, yet still her usual self (her exaggerated sigh when he can't understand her psychotic babbling), Gene's reaction to Alex's touch, and, well, just everything. And I adore Gene in this. He's just precious. So well written, yet showing the tender side of the Manc Lion. Congratulations :)

Naha x
East of Fenchurch chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Thanks for writing this fantastic one-shot, it's made my day.
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Teehee, great stuff! I like your take on the challenge very much. :) I still intend to write a responce, too, so I'm glad others still are!

I could see this happening, too, which makes it all the better!
Quattro Queen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hahahaha! veery good lol :)
Glidingthroughthestars chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awww I love this. Naughty Alex. Well done on a lovely fic :) x
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Whey! Nice one Alex :p

I really enjoyed this little story...Gene Hunt with a beard...

x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Mmmm just think the manc lion with a mane. Nice! What a secret Alex has. She had me going. Funny at the end with luigi thinking he had never seen Gene move so fast:). Thanks for writing and sharing.
HopelessRomanticxox chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Lol loved it :) x
Jazzola chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I do enjoys! And don't worry about the late entry, we don't mind. Not in the slightest!

This was very much enjoyed- thank you so so much for the entry. Great writing, and I love the storyline- especially the bit about the beard!

Jazzola

Thanks hugely for your entry! Feel free to claim your evening with Gene and cheap plonk whenever you'd like!