Reviews for Only Once
dolphinstarchild chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Fantastic story. Love your Edward & Jasper. Pleeeeeease update with the epilogue, as I'd really like to know what happens to my two favourite boys. After going through so much, Edward deserves all the happiness he can get.
9696scarlet chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
I really miss this story. Do you intend on writing the epi - please?
JD chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
I love this story..
Are you going to finish this fantastic story? It's been so long since the last chapter. I miss them.
Please, more more.
irishchicka1 chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Gahhhh! Why have I never read this story before? Heartbreaking, tear-inducing and occasionally hot enough to melt the paint off the walls! I love it! I want more...please?
HeartOfDarkess chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
oh edward...on the road to healing. great chapter my lovely xx
Alice Vampire chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Kyla, girl, I've never been a fan or otherwise of slash writing. That being said, this story spoke volumes to me. I couldn't stop wanting more. Thank you.

mimimgr chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
love this update... love what Jasper said to Edward the clinic...I've waited a life time for you ahhh... then when he picks him up, he opens the door cause he's a southern gentleman... he he he love it.
twi nana chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
oh sweetie, love you-mean it...sigh, I am just so happy that my boys are coming thru the was worth the wait to see them happy and together...REALLY looking forward to the epi...hugs TN
Mych0ice chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Really enjoyed the chapter...
ArekWhitlock chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Jazz&Ed finally together and happy!
Can't wait for more:))
mommatri chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
I am so enamored with your story and your writing skills. I wish you the best in your career, cause I know you will some day be famous author.
Liliom99 chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Hey Kyla! Thanks for the update, it was an emotional chapter. I think it's good that they are moving, to start over. I would like to know, in the epi, how they finally organized their lives, and more about Rose and Alice. Thanks! Lil
Robfan06 chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
These two finding their happiness is all I'm asking. I cried so hard when Edward had to leave for rehab and again once Jasper brought him home. I'm the biggest sap when it comes to these two.

ant1gon3 chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
I agree that it was too soon for Edward. Our boy is now clean and sober and ready for beach sex in Florida! Great chapter. Thank you for writing.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
hey we are not completely sex obsessed you know, we need to know that Edward is ok first. xx