Reviews for Letters From Lydia
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Mr. Bennet for the win ;)
bananafox chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
a very funny fic. i wish you could expand this.
Deandra chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nicely done, and you did very well in keeping with Austen style and Lydia's character. I adore the A&E Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth, Jennifer Ehle), but I can really see Mr. Bennet writing that final letter to his silliest daughter.

- Deandra
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
(This is Alassiel: I have yet to make an account of my own, but am co-writing an Avengers fanfic with my BF, Insanity's Servant)

I immensely enjoyed reading all of the letters, especially since I am a die-hard fan of Jane Austen and her writings. I have seen two versions of Pride and Prejudice, one of Sense and Sensibility, two of Emma, and one of Persuasion, and I have read all of those books, some more than once.

You captured the essences of these characters remarkably well; Lydia's penchant for begging and being "frivolous", and the last from Mr. Bennet very nearly made me laugh out loud. It was a very amusing read, through and through.

In Christ,

Alassiel
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very in character of Lydia. :-D Well done .
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was simply brilliant -I just couldn't stop smiling(and giviing very Lydia-esque snorts, too -I mean, "sophisticated conversation"?*snort!*) all through. Mr. Bennet's letter was the icing on the cake! Good job!
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is great, very much in the style of lydia. As in the book, I found myself wanting to strangle the moron and laughing at her misfortunes. The lasts letter from mr Bennett was just TOO perfect. Excellent job.
Fumm95 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh silly Lydia. I love that last letter. It made me grin. The rest made me want to slap the woman. .
Tavaril Lasgalen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ah, it is so good to see more writing from you, Mirfain! Such wonderful writing too. You captured the feel of the book and characters wonderfully. That final letter from Mr. Bennet cracked me up. ;) I'm sure you scored high! And you could always continue this if you ever get bored... ;D
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Well done - very much in character!
Snowpearl201017 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Simply beautiful. I believe that you did kitty's foolishness justice. Go you! :)
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow.

That was awesome! I look forward to more fanfics for this fandom from you! You captured the voice of the times-and the characters-wonderfully! Please write another piece!
tinkcook chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
[Unfortunately, the thought of housing you and Wickham for the rest of the winter is quite impossible.]

LOL! Thankfully I had just swallowed the drink I took before I read this line! Well done, Mr. Bennet!

Thanks so much for your little story. Each of the letters sounded so much like how Lydia would address each of these people but there was no mistaking Mr. Bennet's letter in return!

I look forward to more! Hope you get top marks on your assignment...you should!
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Lovely. You could even add to it if you get bored. Hint hint. ;-)