Reviews for A Raven without Feathers
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow that was beautifully written I thank you for allowing me to go into the mind of Gil. . :)
Incognito666 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ah, this would be a beautiful idea to continue the manga.

I like the way you work with the personalities and that they are so in character.

I would love to read more stories from you.
EVILVIVELAVIDA chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
SHIIIII- This was good.
tamachon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
this was touching. i don't know, but i think - yes - glen fits the role of their savior perfectly (being the awesome anti-hero he is).

this is perfect and flawless. thank you for posting this.

fuu
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
... Wow. I really, really, really love this fic. My only complaint is that isn't longer and there aren't many much like it. Even though it's relatively simple and short, it's probably one of my favorite ph fanfictions I've read, ever. I'm really grateful you portrayed these characters and sentiments, I loved every word and really wish there are more fics like it.

Well, good job, I ish (much) impressed!
ButterFay chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Du weißt ich liebe deinen Zeichenstil, und auf ne masochistische Art und Weise mag ich die Story auch total gerne... Aber ich hab noch immer meine lieben Probleme mit dem Plotturn T-T

Gott sei Dank beschreibst du die Beziehung von Glen und den Kindern aber so süß, dass mich das zumindest etwas darüber hinweg tröstet... -
LeMomeOmbre chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Loved it. It's really touching how you portrayed all the characters - Gil as the broken-down young who's lost everything, Vincent as the self-sacrificing little brother that has tried absolutely everything to make him happy... and especially Glen. You kept him as the serious, broody, unsmiling character we've all come to know and love, but you still give him some heart, and I liked that. Your writing style is absorbing, almost poetic... keep it up _ I hope to see more fics like this :)
Wyaline chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
My gosh...This is simply wonderful.I don't have the words, is extremely well-written,and you can just feel Gil's desesperation as he remembers everything...

That's a very beautiful for sharing it with us :)