Reviews for Angel Of Mercy
Narwhalnel chapter 6 . 3/27/2012

This story looks really really good so far! I can't wait until you post a new chapter
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
But when Raphael exploded, there where'nt any wing marks either, nor when Castiel exploded for the first or second time around... But I really love this train of thought - it's certainly something I never thought of. :)
IzzyGirl45 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Holy Crap. I am just eating this story up! This is one of the best AU therory story about season 7 that I've read in a while. I love the storyline and bravo to the fact that you took an honest to goodness real fact from the show and Incorporated it into your story. It's a new and totally awsome way of looking at things and allows you to turn the story into the direction you wanted it to go. My hats off to you! :)

I have to say, I got a lot of humor out of the many ways they tried to get the Leviathan to talk in the actual episodes, so I think it would be smart to add that sort of thing into your story, it would also help the believability if you remember in the story that you can't kill the Leviathan with normal weapons (but you can cut its head off ;) ). Just a few sugestions, since you asked. Your writing is awsome, your story's amazing and I'm going to be jittery until you update next! :)
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
plz update! hang tight cas! dean and sammy are coming!
Jenni Red chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
MORE more more, please :o)

I've registered with this site so I can follow this story, really liking it so far, keep up the good work.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
hi! I loved it! Poor Cas good work! did you see the new episode so you know they can hurt the leviathans? Awesome and I can't wait for more!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
i miss that nerdy angel! *sigh* plz update! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Now I like your story and I'm not trying to hate on it or anything but correct me if I'm wrong but technically Cas is no longer an angel, he said so himself, so wouldnt that mean no angel wings? I haven't been watching for very long so correct me if I'm wrong :P
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Love it so far please update soon!
221B Angel chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Whose voice is it? Please tell me it's Cas! I need to know if Cas is okay!
Motorbaby chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
\o/ SQUEEEE! \o/ ...that is all...
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
plz update! this is good! me like it so far!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
OMC! Castiel is trying to communicate with Dean via dreams. The adorkable angel lives! Too bad this isn't the way season seven is unfolding. :(
SummerMistedDragon chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
EEEP! Yeah! can't wait for more!
Mr Squidgereen chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Thisstory is awesome! I can't wait 'til the next chapter!