Reviews for Questioning Choices
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
For a jelly fish sting! Wow, this must be bad... Poor Mikey!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
This is a very unique, thrilling, but feel-good-at-the-end story.

Thank you for publishing it online, Doc.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Wow. Cool. You're a vet. I've really wanted to ask turtle related questions to a TMNT-fan animal doctor. Eureka!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Funny touch in the "I don't hit girls" conversation. Hahaha.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Mikey has survived two generations of an enemy ninja clan, murderous gangs, alien kidnappings, time travel, government experiments, unsanitary sewer conditions and lots of troubles. If he dies due to a jellyfish... good bye, Cowabunga.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I don't know which is more shocking: Don having a pidgeon puppet in his duffel bag in the 2KE series or Don having shaving cream in his duffel bag in Questioning Choices.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh, no! Mikey!
Kountry101 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I loved the Lion King reference! Omgosh I just love your writing. Another great fanfic. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
I like how you made Raph honorable like that- he hated hitting the girl in the last chapter and wrote the apology on the windshield in the next chapter. (I've actually finished the story and figured the chapter in between would be a good place to put this.) Kudos to ya!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Great job with this story! I really enjoyed all the brother feels in this :)
Automail-gHost chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
...That...THAT WAS THE BEST TMNT FIC I HAVE EVER READ! XD

Your writing was a joy to read! I loved every word and I am about to go see what other works you've done and check them out!

Love, Love, LOVE! X3

Everyone was PERFECT! From Mikey to the ever brooding Raph, your characterizations were just right. This is DEFINATELY going on my favs list. ;D

I hope you write more like this soon, I adore suspence stories like this! C:
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Brilliant! I love it! :D
Vela513 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
This was a good story. I liked the subplot of Raph not liking hitting girls, Leo forgetting there's no I in team, and Splinter's whole part in it. Splinter doesn't show up enough in stories, I think, as a caring father figure.
maplewind chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oooo, love it! I don't think I've ever read a fanfics where they're at a beach before
1KeyFun chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
An Awesome Story , Loved it . The END was great !

Loved your work !