Reviews for Questioning Choices
I like how you made Raph honorable like that- he hated hitting the girl in the last chapter and wrote the apology on the windshield in the next chapter. (I've actually finished the story and figured the chapter in between would be a good place to put this.) Kudos to ya!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Great job with this story! I really enjoyed all the brother feels in this :)
Automail-gHost chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
...That...THAT WAS THE BEST TMNT FIC I HAVE EVER READ! XD

Your writing was a joy to read! I loved every word and I am about to go see what other works you've done and check them out!

Love, Love, LOVE! X3

Everyone was PERFECT! From Mikey to the ever brooding Raph, your characterizations were just right. This is DEFINATELY going on my favs list. ;D

I hope you write more like this soon, I adore suspence stories like this! C:
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Brilliant! I love it! :D
Vela513 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
This was a good story. I liked the subplot of Raph not liking hitting girls, Leo forgetting there's no I in team, and Splinter's whole part in it. Splinter doesn't show up enough in stories, I think, as a caring father figure.
maplewind chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oooo, love it! I don't think I've ever read a fanfics where they're at a beach before
1KeyFun chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
An Awesome Story , Loved it . The END was great !

Loved your work !
Darcy chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
I love the way you write these characters- in particular how you are able to balance the serious and the light-hearted aspects of them. Some authors take things really dark and angsty, and though I'm generally a big fan of angst, I have difficulty seeing the turtles being THAT dark.

Anywho, I love your work, and my fandom dream is to see you write a giant action/adventure story (especially one that focuses on Mikey; I cannot get enough of him)! :P

Thanks,

Darcy
soulfullySoulful chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Wicked! Love the story. So sorry Mikey got stung. I know what it feels like to get stung by one, and it was weirdly sore. Anyway, great job and keep writing!

Sprout808
LenniluvsBrian chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
LOVED IT! Right amount of humor, right amount of fear, right amount of TMNT. Yay! Lol.

Lenni
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Mikey was totally in character and so was everyone else. Nice job!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Cliffhanger! Thankfully, it's already updated.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Nice job. I think you got Raph down spot on
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
So that's the moral desicion. Much different than I was expecting. I was thinking on the lines of euthanasia. Still, just as good.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I'm going to guess that Mikey was stung by a Lion's Mane jellyfish - the biggest species of jellyfish on the eastern North American coast. Am I right? Anyway, I like this and now I can read the rest of it tonight