Reviews for Gentle Soul
Graysonation chapter 1 . 1/24
Third time's the charm, eh? This was sensual and sexual and funny without being ridiculous. Nice one!
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I'm not really one to leave multiple comments, but I just have to say that this one was both hot and intriguing! Do you think you'll ever continue it? *-* That ending seemed like it was really setting up to something awesome. Anyway, thanks so much for writing and sharing this gem ~!

Rin~
dancingdragon3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh! This sucked me into it even though I've read it before. So hot and so real.

The actual sex scene was beautiful. Every motion from the two of them written with such loving and body tingling detail. Peter's exploratory kisses and Sylar's reaction to them had the tension building in me as well! I was glued to my computer screen. That was easily one the hottest first times ever!

"Peter wrapped his arms around Sylar tightly and abruptly. "Don't be afraid. I'm not leaving. You're special. You're important. You matter. I'm here."

Sylar blinked at this odd speech … then defused completely. What the fuck did he get out of my head earlier that he knows exactly what to say to me? That's … creepy."

I love that Peter is willing to help Sylar and that he has used his ability so well to literally get inside Sylar's head and heart and make an effort to learn how to heal him. I love seeing Peter so in control of his powers and using them wisely.

But this is so perfect - "Everything made sense now. It was like he'd had his shoes on the wrong feet all along and someone had swapped them, or like he'd been trying to do things right-handed when he was really left-handed." Love those lines!

I'm so glad that you might be doing a sequel! Can't wait to read it. I would love to see season 2/3 Peter and Sylar team up against the Company. That sounds exciting, especially with Peter teaching Sylar about love along the way.

Thanks for a great read!