Reviews for For the Love, Comes the Burning Young
hrhdana chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my gosh. What a story. Its not like anything ive ever read. Its perfect. I love it. (*crying*)
fanka77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great story! Really great! Bravo!
narellew68 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is wonderful, and its ending beautiful ... thankyou so much!
Lady Spezz chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
It's been a long time since I've read a Stargate fic this well written. The funny thing is, I didn't even realize it as I was reading until the very last sentence. Well done.
annu chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Really.. amazing. The only story about Sam and Jack ending up together, married and with kids that I actually bothered to read till the end. ;) And liked it (even enough to write this feedback. I've read good, really good stories before, and never before been compelled to actually give feedback). Somehow this just seemed very.. realistic. As realistic as these stories possibly can be. You made Sam and Jack seem real somehow, a lot more "real" than the show ever did. Thank you, I really enjoyed this read.
jendel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ok- that's one of the sweetest Jack & Sam married stories I've read. And I love how involved Daniel is. Thanks for posting.
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was an amazing story. Thank you for posting this fanfic, it was a great read. Thank you _
atlantisbabe34 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
oh wow! This is Amazing. I have no words for how fantastic this fic is! Well Done!
Zoser chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
"Hammond, of Texas," Ellie says, her little voice carrying clearly in the car. I shed a tear right along with Sam.
SGB-1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Holy Smokes that was good. Loved it. very well written story, leaves me wanting more.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story was beautifully written; it reminded me very much of Anita Shreve. I loved the line "her mother also knows that Ellie cannot help it and that mothers should not punish their daughters for simply being how they are, even if how they are is different." Just gorgeous.
Welamooktook chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow. "Ditto" to everything written in comments below. Great stuff. Excellent the way you write about these extraordinary people living "ordinary" life...and how they cope with all that entails. The relationships are so real. Hope you continue with this series!
Fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Well, that was a very sad ending. I liked the family you developed here, but I would have liked even more scenes with all of them together. For instance, I love Vala and I think having more scenes with her and Ellie would have been wonderful. Lovely story!
MajorSam chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
How can I sum up in one review my thoughts about such a long, beautiful story? I LOVE the style you write these in, skimming over some things, giving just enough detail in others, expressing things in simple, concise ways. I LOVE the family you've created in these stories. PLEASE continue with the... MS
dpdp chapter 1 . 10/4/2011